KUDOS to Lance!

Started by Mr. Fangs, March 22, 2012, 08:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Fangs

Just received my latest issue of Viper Magazine.

As usual it is a very high quality presentation with photos and articles representative of the National and Regional VCA clubs and their events.

This issue was very special, as our own Southern California President, Lance Kouchi, wrote and provided photo's for two of the largest articles ever. >s

The first was a very professionally written article, supported by superb quality photographs, documenting the joint event with the Arizona club as we slithered through Sedona and Slide Rock Canyon.

With Lance's very descriptive writings I was able to relive once again that fantastic experience along the Arizona Highways and cruising beside the streams of Oak Creek Canyon.

While this article was a dramatic 5 pages long, the next article about professional photography of Vipers was even more complete at 7 full color pages.

Lance showed his expertise and proficiency with his famous SLR camera hand, and pointed out some professional tips on how the pros get those money shots. >u

Lance has done so much to enhance the Viper Ownership Experience. Just wanted him to know how appreciated he is and how much the club has benefited under his guidance and leadership.

Thanks Lance. >3

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Thank you Paul.
But once again, I get too much credit.  The Photo shoot pictures were all Scott Hirko's as I mentioned in the article.

The Editiors of Viper Magazine do an amazing job taking my scribblings and handful of pictures and creating an "Article".      >v

We will keep submitting stuff on our events and featuring our members just so the rest of the Viper Nation can see that we are not all a bunch of Cali Weirdos   <K
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Hip...Hip...Hooray for Lance!  Lance for President of the U.S.!

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on March 23, 2012, 07:42:09 AM
Thank you Paul.
But once again, I get too much credit.  The Photo shoot pictures were all Scott Hirko's as I mentioned in the article.

The Editiors of Viper Magazine do an amazing job taking my scribblings and handful of pictures and creating an "Article".      >v

We will keep submitting stuff on our events and featuring our members just so the rest of the Viper Nation can see that we are not all a bunch of Cali Weirdos   <K

Yeah, right.

Don't know where you get the energy my friend but I'm glad you do.

Nice stuff as usual.  >v

Looking forward to the Auto X write up and photos.

Dan

HyperViper

Nice write ups for sure. Way to go Lance  >t
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

1HOTACR

When I grow up I want to be just like...

'LANCE KOUCHI'    This years  2012 AMERICAN IDOL   >v
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Pam

Great articles, Lance!  We couldn't make that run back to our old stompin' grounds  =17
but being able to see the photos and read a well done article brought us right back there with you Viper folks.  Beautiful country!   You've done a lot to enhance the experience of owning a Viper for so many of us!  Pam
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

10 BANGR

Great job Lance and everyone involved.
It feels good to be part of this great club where all members come together and participate in all different types of events whether it be a Sunday cruise, racing, or a charity event.
So... to Lance >s, event coordinators, >t and all members >r "Thank you ". >v
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

hemotox

Haven't received mine yet, but looking forward to it.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Mr. Fangs

King.

Check with your Residents. They like to read your VM and pass it around before putting it back in your mail box  =6

Paul
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

hemotox

Flyin' Hawaiian

Did you see my name change?  <2

hemotox

Quote from: Mr. Fangs on March 28, 2012, 09:18:03 AM
King.
Check with your Residents. They like to read your VM and pass it around before putting it back in your mail box  =6
Paul

I need to get one 1st!  FInally figured out why I hadn't received it, I had not paid my dues!  Duh! <F