NINO'S BBQ, Sept. 15 Saturday

Started by Pam, February 16, 2012, 11:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

NINO & RUTH'S BBQ
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2012
=19
You better come hungry, because this BBQ is on!
Food is going to be ready & waiting for you at 1PM!

Put this date on your calendars if you want to join the Viper folks for a real good BBQ!  Nino & Ruth really know how to cook up a storm, and no one will leave hungry.

We will meet at the Chevron Station at 12659 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga,  at 10:30.  We will leave the Chevron Stn at 11:00 and take a scenic cruise on up to Nino & Ruth's.  This is a fun route up Highway 18 and on down Highway 330.
Please click here for the map to meeting place at the Chevron and the cruise route to Nino and Ruth's house:MAP TO the BBQ

Since we going to a BBQ that has been painstakingly prepared by Nino & Ruth we are going to follow his orders of "no eating on the way up!".

For those who want to skip the cruise and head straight to Nino and Ruth's place, please plan to arrive there by 1PM for the good food & drink!  Their address is 35234 QUARTZ ST., YUCAIPA, 92399  CLICK HERE FOR MAP   Directions to Nino's:  Take the 10 Freeway (east or west) to the Yucaipa Blvd off ramp.  If traveling eastbound, turn left onto Yucaipa Blvd.  If westbound, turn right onto Yucaipa Blvd.  Go 2.9 miles, turn left onto Oak Glen (there is an El Pollo Loco and Bank of America on your left).  Go 2.6 mi. then turn left onto Bryant St.  Go 1.2 mi. & turn right onto Juniper Ave.  Go 0.6 mi & turn right onto Azurite St.  Turn right onto Quartz St. and they are at the end on the left.

Lance
Scott & Laura
Anthony +1
Ron & Mary
Art
Dave & Lisa
Dan & Connie
John & Bridgit
Jeff & Jen
Ray & Sannary
Jim B
Bruce C
Tom
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Speedtactics

Nino is this event still on? Are the dates correct?
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Yes and Yes.
  =27
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Pam

>v   Amazing BBQ and lots of enjoyable conversation and relaxation at Nino & Ruth's.  This is an event you don't want to miss!  Check your calendars and make plans for a day of socialization.  Nino has confirmed the date and time that is in the original post.  Other than setting up meet points, this is ready & waiting for you!
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

ViperX

Cathy's Mom's 80th birthday party is on this day, at the same time, so we won't be making this one.

Art, take a few extra bites for me!

Dan

AceFang

Hmmm...another event to bring myself + 14?  Just kidding. I would love to be there but I have to run my college umpire meeting that day.  Can you send someone over to Chino Hills to deliver the food?   >w

Have a great time!
John Bennett

Speedtactics

Laura and I are planning on making this one. Nino and Ruth need to move closer its 121 miles one way from driveway to driveway. Yikes should only be 2.5 hours in the Snake, Laura will sleep the entire time!  >v
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

anthony

HISSSN1

Ruth and Nino Sorry we will not be able to attend this year I am playing golf at Pebble Beach the Thursday before and we are going to play some other courses on out way back South getting home Saturday night. Have fun.  Eddie and Michelle
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

yeloone

Two Burke's and YELOONE will be there!

NK BREKR

Quote from: ViperX on August 15, 2012, 04:44:48 PM
Cathy's Mom's 80th birthday party is on this day, at the same time, so we won't be making this one.

Art, take a few extra bites for me!

Dan

No problem =19

black beauty

Dave & Lisa are planning on attending!   >q >v

6 speed

hemiheads

>t  The Roesslers will be hooking up for this one.  We have missed it in past years for one reason or another but, not this time.  As always...looking forward to seeing everyone.  Lets hope it cools down a bit so that the hot rods will be making some serious RWHP!!!!!

Jen & Jeff

Fast-Lane

Please add Ray and Sannary to the list. Always fun  =19 with the Valmassoi's.
%t %h %a %n %k %y %o %u   %n %i %n %o %& %r %u %t %h =11
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes