Mopar/Borla cat-back mufflers for Gen 3/4

Started by Super Villain, February 07, 2012, 01:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Mopar cat-back mufflers made by Borla.  These are the same as the Borla mufflers expect that they say Mopar on them since Mopar had Borla re-brand it for them.

These are in new condition and have never been driven on the car.  However, these are ONLY the mufflers. No tips.  You will need to source your own tips or get a used set of tips off a Gen 4.  This set up will also have you getting rid of your cross over tubes.

The mufflers are about stock length at 34" and stock pipe diameters at 2.5".  This will allow you to bolt them right up to your stock exhaust.

Fits Gen 3/4 Vipers.

$300 SOLD SOLD SOLD

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Redsled

I'll take the mufflers.  I'm in Bako so I can pick them up or meet you in Castaic if you are paintballing!

-Jonathan

Super Villain

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Super Villain