Drive Spring Mountain with the "Q" May 5 & 6

Started by ViperX, February 06, 2012, 04:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MFujita

Dan,

Justin F and I will be at the Q's on Friday evening.

Mike F

Viperfreak

Quote from: ViperX on February 06, 2012, 04:10:09 PM
Hey Guys,

Michael and Virgina, i.e. The "Qs", have invited us back to Spring Mountain for the weekend of May 5 & 6.

For those of you that have driven SM in the past, it's about the best track weekend you could imagine.

I don't have details yet but can tell you that if it's like the last several visits, track fees are very low and include breakfast and lunch in the Members only clubhouse, our own run groups, i.e. Novice and Advanced, and more track time than you can get anywhere else.

Please post here is you'd like to attend as we will need to let the track know how many will be driving and attending (for meals).

There are a couple of hotels available in Pahrump.  Most of our guys normally stay at the "Nugget".

I'll post more details as they become available.

Regards,

Dan

THE "Q" GOT ROOMS (not condos) AT THE TRACK FOR US!

Group rate is $105 per night.  Sidewinders can call Erik L. Odegard at 800-391-6891 or 775-727-6363 ext. 224
[email protected] to reserve a room.

Drivers list:

Greg Scilley
Dan E
Michael Von Q
Bob Blizzard
Ben K
Michael B
Scott P
Bruce C + 1
Johnny Yuma
Glenn I
Scott H
Juan V
Lance K
George D
Leo
Mike F.
Justin F.
Ted P + 1

Radical Guy

Alright..., I'm in!  I just got the hall pass and won't be changing diapers this weekend! >g
I'll be driving the Radical at the track and will meet up at the Chevron in Etiwanda at 10:15 AM on Friday.  I'm staying at the track (in the Viper Club block of rooms) and will be at the Q's for Friday's happy hour. >v

Brent
2004 SRT-10

Speedtactics

Look forward to seeing the radical guy  =15
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Scottp

Thanks Dan and Ben for the offer - I'm looking foward to the weekend.

ScottP

Speedtactics

I'm in need of a set of toyo 888 tires. 295/30/18 for the front of my snake. Anyone have any let me know. Also open toa complete set if you have something let me know.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Scottp

Scott,

Talk to Jon B at Parts Rack - I know he has some.  He was offering a complete set for $1,175, may sell fronts only?

Hope that helps.   

ScottP

Banzai Ben

Weather is looking good, in the 80's!

Anyone trailering that will be meeting at Carl's off Lenwood at 11:30-12:00 this Friday?

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

ViperX

PCH VIPER

I just got back from Vegas and the weather was gorgeous !   
I'm so bummed I'm not going to make it out there with you guys    =17

I know Hirko, Mike, Justin and Bruce will be at the Chevron in Rancho Cucamonga in the morning.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Ted

Unfortunately, duty calls and we cannot make the Q Event.  >o

We hope to see you all on or off the track soon!

Have fun!

ViperX

All,

The Q has asked our group to join him on Saturday night for a  BBQ at a local friends house.

A fireworks show (literally) will follow. 

Come hungry and bring chairs.

Dan   =27

Scottp

Ben,

I'm hoping to leave my place around 10:30 am putting me at Lynwood around 11:30, however; I'm in the motorhome and towing so I'm somewhat unpredictable.  I'll either see you there or on the road.

Scottp

EXHLR8N

Are the drivers (as opposed to trailers) going to meet in Etawanda at 10:15 this Friday?  If so, who is going to be there?
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Radical Guy

Wow... that's quite the upgrade, from happy hour to BBQ and fireworks!  I'm definitely in!  What will he do for an encore??

I'll be in Etiwanda Friday at 10:15 to meet up. <19
2004 SRT-10