Viper row at Cars and Coffee Saturday 9-1-12

Started by Newport Viper, August 28, 2012, 12:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

Starbucks coffee on me!!!!! .....at Quail Hill Starbucks for Viper Club Members ....if, you can be there between 5:55am (Yikes!) and 6:05am (departure to C&C.)

Got a buddy in town that wants to go to C&C so, pulling out of Starbucks at 6:05 sharp.

http://www.starbucks.com/store/12757

Membership has it's privileges ....  <11
04 SRT-10

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

So what's wrong with this....Normally you work on Saturdays and I play.  I will likely be at work on Sat and probably won't be able to make it   =16. 

Maybe I'll come early and head to work straight from there.   >m
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

Oh im still working at 9:30 ish....,.  =15   we can caravan up the 405 & 710... hahahahahah
04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

redtanrt10

Dave,  coming from Dana Point so I'll just meet you guys at C&C.  You can have your buddy buy me a small black (1" hot water) at C&C  Tell him I'll let him sit in my car for the coffee.

Bruce, I think you've got my cell #, text me where you guys park, I'll shoot for 6:30 am arrivial

Mike

Newport Viper

Now we know who the Millionaires are.... ;)

1. Get Up Early

Take 100 millionaires from around the world and I bet not one of them sleeps in til 8.30am. Most of them are up at six or seven working away while everyone else is still eating breakfast.

Getting up early is something that great athletes, history's most remarkable saints and the world's richest all do. Muhammad Ali would go jogging while it was still dark before starting his actual training. The Buddha and many of the Tibetan yogis would wake sometimes as early as 3am to start meditating. And most business people are up before the sun.

If you want to have both the energy and the time to fit in everything that needs to be done in a rich person's day you need to start getting up earlier. Start small but gradually try and get moving as early as if healthy for you.

http://www.blogtyrant.com/millionaire-efficiency-how-to-structure-your-day-like-the-rich/

04 SRT-10

PCH VIPER

Something is wrong.....
I'm up EARLY everyday.    I must be standing in the wrong line for the millions  =16

EXHLR8N

There's the problem, millionaires don't stand in line (ha-ha)
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous