NHRA Museum February 25, 2012

Started by PCH VIPER, January 09, 2012, 08:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

In order to make sure that the Coco Palms would accommodate our group, we have prepaid the lunch and will collect $23.50 from each person that is going to the lunch PRIOR to heading over to the restaurant.   Please either bring a check (made out to the So Cal Viper Club) or cash.   >v

Thank You !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Super Villain

I am bringing my buddy Steve!  He will be eating with us as well.  Just wanted to make sure we got him in the head count for Coco Palms.  We'll have our money ready! Thanks.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

10 BANGR

Could not make it. I got stuck at work.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

hemotox

Lance and Lori,

Great time, nice to be back with the snakes

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

BillD

I want to thank Lance and everyone else for making my wife and I feel so welcome to our new Viper family! We had a fantastic time and look forward to meeting up with all of you again!!!
Sincerely,
Bill & Diana
Billy D.
2001 RT 10 Race Yellow
2005 Dodge Magnum Inferno Red

Super Villain

A huge thank you to Lance and Lori for pulling this one together!

I think this was the first event of the year where I actually brought the car ;)
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

Thank you all for coming out on a beautiful Sat morning to close out the Drag racers month.

The NHRA Museum is definitely worth a visit.  So many things to see.  If everyone wasn't so hungry for Cuban food, we probably could have spent a little more time working on our Reaction Times !

As always, pictures are up on my site  www.kouchicentral.com
And as always Hemotox posted up some great pictures as well  >u

Here are a few of mine:

Welcome to the Club Bill and Diana

PCH VIPER

a few more

Coco Palms gave us their prime private room !!!

The food was awesome !

Jon B from Parts Rack sent down a NHRA Clock which we raffled off.  Our newest member Bill and Diana won! Congratulations Bill and THANK YOU PartsRack !

Jay M

I'm really sorry I missed it, it looks like you all had a lot of fun.  I need to make it a point to make more events this year.

BTW- glad you got a picture of this car:

The driver of that car, Don Carr is a friend and co-worker of mine.  He drives an old Cadillac now. 

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

PCH VIPER

284 MPH at El Mirage dry lake  !!!!

Jay M

I talked to Don about it Friday, his record was 328 on the salt.  I forgot to ask if it was at El Mirage, or Bonneville.

On one run he was doing 308 and couldn't get good traction and the guys in the control said he was fishtailing so much that they could read the numbers on both sides of the car! 

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior