DRIVE Willow Springs with West Coast Racing -Mar 3 & 4

Started by ViperX, December 21, 2011, 01:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ViperX

Hey Gang,

This is one of our favorite events.

Weather permitting, Cathy and I will be at Willow Springs running with Jim Saxton and his West Coast Racing's Willow Springs Event.

For more info or to sign up contact Jim at: 626-285-2515 or email: [email protected]

Run groups are available for all skill levels from novice to race.

See you at the track,

Dan  <19

Drivers so far:

Dan E
Chris P
Scott P
Ben K
Mike B
Peter H
Johnny Yuma
Lance K
Ron W
Bob B

ViperX

Just signed up for this event in the Red run group.

Only $245 for the entire weekend with 5 run sessions per day!

Don't wait too long to sign up as this event may fill up.

See you at the track,

Dan

Banzai Ben

I signed up too. I'm gonna try the red group with the Lotus, I'll be watching my mirrors!  <2
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

I'm hoping to make it out for this too.  Just hope all the other things in life cooperate.

Looking forward to racing Ben on the front straight   >w 

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

Hey Lance,

To make it fair, leave your car in 5th or even 6th gear coming on to the straight!  >l  >w
I have a whopping 190 hp!

PCH VIPER

Yeah, but I have lite shoes and a hang nail on my big toe.   Ask Art, he'll tell ya.    ^8

ViperX

Hey Ben,

Your little Lotus would have done really well at Buttonwillow this weekend.

Some of the Lotus guys are either really good drivers or the car is just awesome on tight tracks, maybe a bit of both.

Dan  <2

Banzai Ben

Yeah, I really wanna try the Lotus out at Buttonwillow. I think it's perfect for tighter tracks, it only weighs 1738 lbs! I still have a few bugs to work out so it's going back to the shop tomorrow.

ViperX

Guys,

This event is filling up.

You need to get registered soon if you want to drive.

Dan  <2

SoCal Rebell

Hello gentleman, a few of you may remember me, my last outting with you guys was 2008 in an '08 ACR. I'm about to finish up the sale of my company and retire......again. First order of business is to procure a 2010 ACR which I will have modified by Dan at DC over the course of the year. I'm hoping to have all this business done in the next month or two and join all you guys at the track, probably won't make this event but somewhere down the road.

Ron

PCH VIPER

Hey Ron !
Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you back out at the track with us !

NK BREKR

Excellent news Ron!  Congrats!  What color/combination?

SoCal Rebell

redtanrt10

Ron, he had that viper out here either at Chuckwalla or Pahrump last year. Younger guy, 30?, owns it.  I think Eddie Martin at Bill Luke did all the work and maintenance.  He's been trying to sell it for close to 60 days, sure you can get a good deal and as you said it's got headers and the ecu on it.  good luck, hope to see you at the track soon.  Mike

Got_Vnum

I wont be running, need new tires and motor mounts :( , but I will see you all there.

-Irfan
2013 Launch Edition GTS
1996 GTS - Gone but not forgotten