SCENIC DRIVE & BRUNCH @ the TERRANEA RESORT!

Started by Pam, December 06, 2011, 09:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

SCENIC DRIVE & BRUNCH at the TERRANEA RESORT!
Sunday by the Shore ... On Sunday, January 29, 2012

On January 29th, cruise on over to the coastline for an outstanding So Cal Viper Club Sunday Brunch at the beautiful Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes!  
Overnight accommodations are available for those that would like to have a weekend stay.  

Terranea is a 2 year old, $485 million dollar, 360 room resort property, sitting on 80 foot high cliffs over the Pacific Ocean.  There are over 2 miles of Nature Trails with a Beach Cove and a Sea Cave.  Bring your walking shoes!  This tip of Palos Verdes is also known for its epic amount of whale and dolphin sightings year round, so, bring your binoculars too!  Loads of family fun from Kids Club activities to biking, golfing, even an on-site falconry show!

Spend your Sunday at the Sea.
www.Terranea.com

BRUNCH:  MEET AT 10am IN THE CATALINA KITCHEN
Adults reg. $52 - Club reduced rate $44
Children 5-12 reg. $28.  Club reduced rate $24
Kids under 4 Free!

Members that want to stay overnight on the 27th - 28th to enjoy a full weekend, you have two reduced rate lodging options in the $2,000,000++ Villas and Casita's.  

Oceanfront Casita's are over 2000 sq. ft.

Regular nightly rate    Viper Club rate
1 BDR Casita with full kitchen    $ 865                       $425
2 BDR Casita sleeps 6               $1275                      $600
3 BDR Casita sleeps 8               $1685                      $775

Ocean View Villas with private 2 car garages from 1900 to 2800 sq.ft
2 BDR Villa sleeps 4-6              $1270                       $670
3 BDR Villa sleeps 8                 $1540                       $825

For a virtual tour of the Villas and Casita's, please visit
www.TerraneaRealEstate.com

The Villas and Casita's are booked directly through the Property Manager, Jeff Sargent.
Viper Owners please email Jeff at  [email protected]   Just mention the So Cal Viper Club for the weekend.

For specific accommodation questions, contact club member David Kuzmiak at  [email protected]

For the brunch we will be able to "valet" our own cars at the front of the hotels for pictures.

We would like to thank David Kuzmiak for creating this exciting event for our club!  David wants you to know that you may bring your "non-Viper" friends.  The more the merrier!  Couples who would like to share the experience in a two or three bedroom Villa or Casita will find each bedroom has it's own private bathroom as well as other luxurious appointments.  Please check out the websites to see the floor plans and other amazing sites of Terranea.

THOSE FROM SAN DIEGO/N.SAN DIEGO CO. WHO WANT TO MEET AND RUN TOGETHER TO LANCE'S START POINT:
Meet at the REST STOP about 5 mi. N. of Oceanside off I-15 BY OR BEFORE 7:30 AM.  We will leave the Rest Stop at 7:30AM in order to meet Lance's group at about 9AM.  Google Maps says it's a 1 1/2hr. drive from the Rest Stop.  

We will start the morning off at 9:15 am by meeting in the Del Amo Mall parking lot by Sears.   22100 Hawthorn BLVDTorrance, CA 90503    Sears is at the south end of the mall closest to the corner of Hawthorne Blvd and W. Sepulveda Blvd. in Torrance.  We will leave promptly at 9:30 and take a scenic route around Palos Verdes to Terranea

PLEASE SIGN UP EARLY SO WE CAN LET TERRANEA KNOW HOW MANY TO EXPECT!!!

THOSE PLANNING TO ATTEND:  
<m
Lance & Lori, Arisa and Halie
Dave & Melissa
Paul & Teresa
Nelson Reeve
Ray and Debbie
Richard & Charlene
Scott and Laura
Mike and Melanie
Ben & Mikey
Mike and Cheryl
Mickey and Yosi
Ron and Mary
Jim, Karen and Ashley
Jim S.
Dan and Mayo
Rolf and June  + 7
Ron & Nora
Michael & Sarafina
Angel & ?
The Pruett's (2)
Raj and Spencer
George & Diane + 2
Jeff and Jen

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

PCH VIPER

I toured this facility at the end of summer and it is FABULOUS !  I knew it would be a great event and venue for our members.  Once you get inside your room, you won't want to check out.

>r
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Newport Viper

Well I guess I have to be there... (cause I have to work there after brunch)... haha

David +1 (Melissa) for brunch.

Please feel free to bring non members with you >q

Sign them up as your guest on this thread

04 SRT-10

Pam

This one's too good to miss!  Paul & Pam will be there.  Can't wait to enjoy one of those rooms. 

Newport Viper

More fun news guys and gals.....

The resort has offered/sent a certain CEO named Ralph a complimentary stay for that weekend so, he can  come join us for brunch. Hopefully, he and his family will need a break from the cold and snow at that time of the year!  <11

Second...

The resort has offered us a private falconry showing right after brunch ! (normally $500 for groups) I have spent some time around these folks, it is quite a thrill to be upclose personal with these birds of prey. The show lasts 30 minutes for those that are interested from 11:30-12:00.

The spectacular part is watching them fly the birds right past you as seen below! (Don't bring any small dogs.. LOL)

Check back here for addtional updates. I am always working the Resort for more goodies for us!
04 SRT-10

Pam

<u
We're in for the Falconry show!  Can't wait!  And we're sharing a 3 bedroom Villa with Paul & Teresa, Dave & Lisa.  The weekend sounds like a LOT of fun! 
<15

Newport Viper

For Villa and Casita reservations Jeff Sargent (Property Manager) has returned from his vacation.

Please email him directly at [email protected] for the Villas and Casita's discount.

If you would like a hotel room go to www.terranea.com and book directly. (no discount)
04 SRT-10

Pam

<B
Things come up and plans can't always be followed; the Winters will be at the Terranea run & brunch but can't go overnight after all.  And, the Chrismans and Palkovick's have also had other interruptions to their schedule during this weekend and can't make the over-nighter.  

For those of you who would like to share a unit with someone, please post your intentions and see if someone else is looking to share a 2 or 3 bedroom casita.

Pam

^13
I know, I know, it's not easy to get up early on a Sunday morning and get going without an adequate supply of coffee in your veins; but for those of you who want to run together and meet up with Lance's group so we can all take the scenic drive to Terranea... and to that MOST EXCELLENT BRUNCH, we are setting up a meet point at the Rest Stop that's about 5 miles North of Oceanside.  You need to be there by or BEFORE 7:30 as we'll pull out at 7:35AM and head to Lance's primary meet point so we don't miss his group.  It will all be worth it, I promise!  Set your alarms and the automatic coffee makers so you can join in the fun!
=27

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Copperhead Mike

Please add Michael and Melanie to the list for the drive and brunch.  <m =19
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

truewest

hi everyone,
Mickey & Yosi will be joining the brunch.
see you there!

yeloone

Mary and Ron will be there!

Newport Viper

Hi All,

Keep in mind non Viper owners are also welcome to the Brunch. Feel free to bring your friends! Just sign them up here as your guests.
>q

David
04 SRT-10

ViperVenom

Hello everyone. I am looking forward to getting out with friends. And it's close to home. Karen and Ashley will be coming with me.