AUTO X W/CORVETTE CLUB, INDIO

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 07:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newport Viper

I am really looking forward too this!!!!!!!!!!  since I can't get away on the weekends much. See you in the lot at 8:00AM !

04 SRT-10

hemotox

Quote from: ViperX on February 28, 2012, 05:28:58 PM
Tip for those of you that need to borrow helmets, you should go buy a "head sock".  Sube Sports in Huntington Beach, CA sells them and helmets too or you can buy them on line at Safe Racer among other racing suppliers.
One size "head sock" fits all. 
That way, you won't get any "kooties" from the previous helmet wearer.
Dan  =15

So I would have to drive to Aurantiaco Comitatu (Orange County) and be exposed to Aurantiaco Scabiem (Orange Itch) just to buy a helmet and suit?  Long way from LA

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Derek

Quote from: PCH VIPER on February 27, 2012, 09:32:08 PM
We need all the Vipers to meet us at the Resort so that we can complete all the registration, waivers and get numbers on the cars BEFORE we head over to the Fairgrounds. 

Is there a way we can pick which number we would like to be?
I Personally would like #7 or #22

but not sure how that all will work. but those are my preferred #'s

PCH VIPER

Sorry...#'s are being generated by the Corvette club
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Darn! I was hoping for 666    ^12
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Jay M

Looking forward to it, I just made reservations for Saturday night.  Jennifer and I will be there for all the Saturday stuff.  We'll have to miss the Friday night hangout.

Now I just need to see if I can fit in the car while wearing a helmet...  Should I assume that if a helmet is required that the convertible top must be up?

~Jay
2004 Convertible, Red, custom tan interior

NK BREKR

Jay,
You'll have no problem fitting in the Viper with a helmet, last I remember you're not taller than me. >w. They might let you run with the top down that way your hair can blow in the wind >v

Fast-Lane

Please add Ray + 1 to the list. I'll see you at the Fantasy Springs Resort west parking lot at 8:00am.
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

Pam

We have several "head sock" things that we picked up for a buck a piece at a medical supply store.... those blue hair net things you see doctors wearing in surgery.  I can send them with Lisa & Dave (we won't be at the AutoX) if you want.  That's what the Corvette Club used a couple years ago when we were there and borrowed their helmets.  Once again, we have 2 helmets someone can borrow.  Only been used about 3 times now.  Anyone looking to buy one at a LOW price, let us know.  Paul & Pam Winters
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Derek

Oh yeah!
1 week away!  <2   >g

PCH VIPER

Thank you everyone for signing up and registering early !
If anyone else wants to join in, there is still time to sign up   <2

hemotox

Flyin' Hawaiian

I wll be in Palm Springs for spring break with the family.  Will probably bring out the snake, but most likely not run the autocross.  What do I need to do?  Anyone staying over Saturday night?

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

ViperX

Let's hope the weather holds ..... or bring some rain tires!  >w

PCH VIPER

Quote from: hemotox on March 12, 2012, 08:30:32 AM
Flyin' Hawaiian

I wll be in Palm Springs for spring break with the family.  Will probably bring out the snake, but most likely not run the autocross.  What do I need to do?  Anyone staying over Saturday night?

Hey EJ,
If you are not running the Auto-x, no need to do anything other than show up (ideally at the Fantasy Springs Resort at 8:00, otherwise you can meet us at the fairgrounds....but you will have to wait in the line and sign in with them there along with all the other cars)   

We will head to lunch around 12:00.

There are about 17 of us spending the night at Fantasy Springs, but I'm not sure how many are going to the tram for lunch.  I guess it will depend on the weather.

Anthony says it NEVER rains out there.

10 BANGR

Looks like rain on Sunday according to the forecast.
I hope it doesn't come early.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES