UNVEILING OF NEW VIPER, APRIL 4, NY AUTO SHOW

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

DEDLY4U

Everyone going to NY, one bit of good news is the photo of the men dressed NY chic shows the guy in the middle wearing jeans, that works for me.  Mike   <11

Viper Blondie

I have it on good authority that "NY Chic" means wear all black...   >m

PCH VIPER

I'm wearing PURPLE
.because that's what my wife told me to wear   <L
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Quote from: DEDLY4U on March 28, 2012, 08:50:15 AM
Everyone going to NY, one bit of good news is the photo of the men dressed NY chic shows the guy in the middle wearing jeans, that works for me.  Mike   <11

Mike, just bought a pair of Levi 501's, so what color will your shirt be?

Dan

HyperViper

Can't wait to see the pics of the Gen 5...But I really can't wait to see the pics of SoCal New York Chic. do take plenty of pics  >u
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

EXHLR8N

Not to burst your bubble, guys, but this event is in Jersey ..... the not so "Garden State".
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Super Villain

All black?  Is this a funeral? I thought this was suppose to be the birth of the new Viper  =22

Hehehe...
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

DEDLY4U

Dan,

I'm thinking black 501's, black print hawaiian shirt, and maybe my pair of gator boots.  Seriously!  I want to be comfortable, not likely they will throw me out.

Mike =20

DEDLY4U

Dan, or maybe a dark blue Tommy Bahama shirt.

Mike

Super Villain

Quote from: EXHLR8N on March 28, 2012, 07:32:30 PM
Not to burst your bubble, guys, but this event is in Jersey ..... the not so "Garden State".

Actually the unveiling party on Weds. is in Manhattan in Soho.  The VCA party on Thursday is in Jersey.  But Mike Cheryl, and I have tickets to go see The Book Of Mormon Thursday night...woo-hoo! 
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

Quote from: DEDLY4U on March 29, 2012, 01:32:33 PM
Dan, or maybe a dark blue Tommy Bahama shirt.

Mike

The plan for me is going with the blue 501's and a dark blue, long sleeve Tommy Bahama silk shirt and tennis shoes.  I may get some "outfit" pointers from the boss lady though ..... >w

They'll have to throw both of us out!

Dan

DEDLY4U

Dan,

If they do throw us out, I know a good bar! ! !

Mike >l

1HOTACR

Quote from: ViperX on March 29, 2012, 05:47:04 PM
The plan for me is going with the blue 501's and a dark blue, long sleeve Tommy Bahama silk shirt and tennis shoes.  I may get some "outfit" pointers from the boss lady though ..... >w

Dan
"Cali look"  You got to leave the shoe laces untied. Or no laces at all.
                              May I suggest some " Vans " classics   ^2
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Quote from: ViperX on March 29, 2012, 05:47:04 PM
The plan for me is going with the blue 501's and a dark blue, long sleeve Tommy Bahama silk shirt and tennis shoes.  I may get some "outfit" pointers from the boss lady though ..... >w

Dan

Got some "fashion" tips  =20 from the boss lady.  Bought some black 501's yesterday, now looking for some black tennis shoes.

Hey Mike,

Is that bar within walking distance?

We may have company .....

Dan