UNVEILING OF NEW VIPER, APRIL 4, NY AUTO SHOW

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper Blondie

If you haven't noticed yet - our SRT Unveiling Invite states that the dress code is "New York Chic".  So I emailed Bobby Cerchione, our VCA Secretary, who also lives in the NY area, for a little help with this. For those of us that are ward-robed challenged, here's an article Bobby sent me regarding this very subject:

New Yorkers are fast passed and loud, while Los Angles residents are laid back and relaxed.  New Yorkers take cabs, the subways and trains to get to where they are going, while Los Angeles dwellers hop in their convertible and drive.  New York residents embody a style of classy chic, while Los Angeles civilians pull their looks from bohemian comfort.

The differing fashion trends and styles in New York and Los Angeles ultimately stem from the climate differences.  New Yorkers experience the harsh highs and lows of each season, whereas Los Angles dwellers thrive in warm sunny weather almost year round.

NYC chic is effortless sophistication, with fashionistas bundled up in enough layers to face the fickle elements. The city's style is made up of Wall Street business, Upper-West Side prep, Lower-East side hip, and various degrees of punk rock.  Black is the color of choice for these trendsetters from their heels and dresses to their fingernails.  New York style is everything but comfortable.

When constructing a NY chic look pair an embellished top with dark designer denim. Finish with a structured blazer or leather jacket and sky-high stilettos.  This outfit can be used to wear to work, and then out to play.  New Yorkers have to think about these kinds of things, because there is simply not enough time to make it home after a day in the office to change before going out.  (NEW YORK CHIC IS WEARING ALL BLACK)

I told Bobby that I was in a lot of trouble...

PCH VIPER

Looks like I'm leaving my rubber flip flops home    >o

and packing my fancy LEATHER flip flops !   >g

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Ted

PCH: Sounds like you need an embellished top, structured blazer and stiletos--in other words, your usual crusing attire!

Have fun and represent well!   ^12

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

ViperX

Quote from: speedtactics on February 08, 2012, 05:02:04 PM
Oh crap I'm in trouble too

Not sure how well my blue cargo shorts, running shoes and white Viper Club T-shirt will go over in NY.....

Oh well.

Dan

PCH VIPER

If we all stick together, we'll set the new standard for  LA-Chic in NY   <L

Vinamus

Lance,
Melissa and I are heading out on Sat. the 1st of April and returning on the 7th.
So give me a call when you guys get settled in.
As you  know, we're staying at the Conrad, if you can't get either of us on our cells.
Looking forward to the "Big Apple".
See ya there.

Gary
Gary & Melissa

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on February 08, 2012, 07:03:04 PM
If we all stick together, we'll set the new standard for  LA-Chic in NY   <L

Maybe we could all go to the party wearing Tommy Bahama's Hawaiian and start a new trend? 

It would be more comfortable!   >v

D

HISSSN1

No kids allowed in you must be 18 Laura from SRT just called me I had to take Madison off the list.   =17 sucks for Madison and I know Michelle will not leave her at the hotel. Well I am going probably with Dylan    >r
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

DEDLY4U

Mike &Cheryl will be there.  We are registe, have air reservations, hotel, and can't wait for the out of hibernation ceremony. See you all there.

1HOTACR

Just booked DISCOUNT round trip tickets  Nice!   <1

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

PCH VIPER

DEDLY4U

Don't have forget to add Mike & Cheryl to the list because we ar going.  Is that big blue thing in the picture above the 2013back Corvette?

ViperX

Quote from: DEDLY4U on March 01, 2012, 08:20:40 PM
Don't have forget to add Mike & Cheryl to the list because we ar going.  Is that big blue thing in the picture above the 2013back Corvette?

Hey Mike,

I added the "S" so we'd know it was you!

Dan

PCH VIPER

Who else is going and is NOT listed on the first post ???
If you are too shy to post on here, please send me an email right away.

Thanks

[email protected]