UNVEILING OF NEW VIPER, APRIL 4, NY AUTO SHOW

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

NEW YORK AUTO SHOW
AND UNVEILING OF THE NEW VIPER

APRIL 4, 2012

It is Official !  The SRT Gala Unveiling of the Generation 5 Viper will be on April 4th in New York. The big party will be held at the Skylight SoHo from 6:00pm to Midnight.  The unveiling will be at 7:30pm.  
SRT has joined with the VCA on this event.  If you are a current VCA member, be sure to put your membership # on the registration !  VCA members will get first priority to the limited number of spots available for this event !

Do not delay in registering for this event.  It will sell out VERY fast !!

SRT is doing this as a charity event.  A donation of $100.00 per person and all proceeds will go to the New York Police and Fire Widows' and Childrens Benefit Fund
SRT has requested that all attendees be at least 18 years of age.

Here's a link to register for the Gala unveiling in Soho  THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED, so don't delay.

The VCA has set up a Host hotel in New Jersey which is directly across the Hudson River from the Jacob Javits Center where the NY Auto Show will be held.  They have secured some really great rates.
Click here for more info on the VCA Host Hotel

Here's a link to the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor HotelVCA Reservations

Planning to go...

Lance & Lori
Mike & Melanie
Dan & Cathy
Anthony & Wanda
Eddie & Michelle
Anhtuan P.
Scott H.
Justin D. & Beth
Scott & Diane
Mike & Cheryl S
George & Diane
Gary & Melissa

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

viperCFP

I have commenced with a self-inflicted blackout of looking for anything 2013 Viper related.  For now, I'll dream of being in NYC, April 4th with fellow enthusiasts.  Else I'll read about it after it's official, like I did in high school.  Airfare, accommodation and adult beverage funds are set aside.  Check.  And I have to say, major props to everyone who has seen the car, yet have maintained the mystery.

It will come down to leaving the wife and baby behind for a few days, which I'm already feeling really bad about.  I suppose I could tell her Ralph and the VCA are going to be welcoming a new infant. 
<

As far as the 2012 NY Auto Show goes, April 6th is the first day, is that right?
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

PCH VIPER

Hey Mike,
I'm hoping that we can get a really good group together for this !
I know SRT is planning something very special for this event.

They are working on a host hotel, a (possible) secret offsite venue for the unveiling a few days before the NY Auto Show starts, and a few other cool items. 

The NYAS opens to the public on 4/6/12
http://www.autoshowny.com/

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1070077_2013-dodge-viper-may-skip-detroit-in-favor-of-new-york-debut

Jet Blue flies direct LB to JFK.  Roundtrip is $550.00

Various flights from LAX to JFK roundtrip is $350.00
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Copperhead Mike

I'm hoping to make it to NYC for the unveiling as well.   >8
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

ViperX

Hmmmm,

This NY trip will likely cost more than a new set of Hoosiers ..... we'll have to see about that.

Dan  <2

SSSSE YA

Quote from: ViperX on December 06, 2011, 05:38:08 PM
Hmmmm,

This NY trip will likely cost more than a new set of Hoosiers ..... we'll have to see about that.

Dan  <2

Dan,
Lunch will cost more than a new set of Hoosiers in Zoo York...

PCH VIPER

=19

I'm eating Pizza this time.....no White Castle
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Quote from: SSSSE YA on December 07, 2011, 08:55:52 AM
Dan,
Lunch will cost more than a new set of Hoosiers in Zoo York...

Yeah,

Think I'll just wait to see the car in LA.

Dan

Mr. Fangs

Bet this event will be a BLAST!

Heard that SRT is giving away a free set of floor mats with every 2013 Viper ordered at the show  >g
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

viperCFP

Yo Big Guy, you gotta go so you can report back on how the head room is in the new snake.

An offer to consider: spend $3k (within 3 months) on Hoosiers, or on mods at DC Performance, or on biscuits and gravy, get a free roundtrip flight (at least) to NYC.  One of the better cards out there at the moment.
http://www.chasesapphire.com/cards/chase-sapphire-preferred/

Lance, if the stars align for me, I'm planning on the SNA to EWR direct flight, then public transit into the city.  May vary depending where I end up staying though.

*If anyone is thinking of taking advantage of this promo or unsure if it makes sense, you can PM me for details, questions/considerations you might have.

mike

Quote from: ViperX on December 07, 2011, 05:26:08 PM
Yeah,

Think I'll just wait to see the car in LA.

Dan
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

anthony

Wanda and I can't wait to get back to NY.  to be one of the first to see the new viper will truly be a special time in Viper history.. 

Anthony

SSSSE YA

Quote from: PCH VIPER on December 07, 2011, 11:17:11 AM
=19

I'm eating Pizza this time.....no White Castle

Geat idea Lance................................. =17

Outspeed

Speedy Gonzales

Chris
AMS Flooring