UNVEILING OF NEW VIPER, APRIL 4, NY AUTO SHOW

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 06:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Specialty Performance Team

I would like to attend, so please keep me informed!

HISSSN1

Michelle and I are in, the plane tickets and room are booked we are going April 4th through the 13th there is a post on the VCA site Herb is going to keep us updated what SRT is planning   <2   <2   <2  
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Copperhead Mike

I'm in like Flynn!  It's spring break so the whole family is going.  Flights are booked just waiting on Team SRT to reveal details on events so I can book the hotel accordingly.  Can't wait to see the new Gen V.  >r

-Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

PCH VIPER

It is OFFICIAL !!  Date has been confirmed for April 4th, 2012
Details will be released very soon !  KEEP your eyes on our website and MAKE SURE your VCA Membership is Current !   This will be an INVITE only event and VCA Members are the first on the invite list.  There will be a maximum number of people allowed into this event and it WILL FILL UP FAST !!

I'll put more info up as soon as I get back from AZ !
    =27
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Please be sure to take plenty of pics for those of us unable to go.

PCH VIPER

All the final details have yet to be released BUT I took the time to talk directly with some very Key People  >v
and was able to get a confirmation on the April 4th date.  SRT is very committed to the VCA and I got a great feeling from talking with them.  If you are not a VCA Member, this would be a great reason to become one.  There will be a limited number of invitations going out for this SPECIAL event.   VCA Members will get the invitations first and I spoke with a great number of the regional Presidents at the meeting and all said they will have a strong showing of members going to NY.  The invitations will come directly from SRT.  I HIGHLY recommend that you RSVP the second you get the email.  When we went to the LA Gala  a few months back, it was filled up in less than 2 days and a great number of our members were not able to get in.

The tentative plan would be to fly in on April 3rd.
SRT Party on the 4th in the early evening.
VCA will likely organize something for us on the 5th.
NY auto show on the 6th.
Return home on the 7th to be home in time to look for Easter eggs and catch the rabbit that lives in Dan's Viper  >w
A host hotel is being worked on now and hopefully we'll get info on that very soon.

I'll be making our plane reservations now that I know that it is a go.

I hear that there will be some VERY VIP people at this event, so I'm definitely bringing my  >u

Scottp

Great news Lance!

The three of us arrive the morning of the 4th - so the timing works out great.  Hotel is booked.......

Really looking foward to the week, it's going to be busy.

Thank you for putting it together.

Scottp

Speedtactics

I booked my flight so they better save room for me. Flying in on the 3rd on a red eye be in JFK at 7:00am
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

Viper Blondie

We just made our reservations  <L

Airfare round trip:  $340 per person

Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Newark, NJ (EWR)
 Flight:  United 1577
 Operated by: United/Continental Airlines
 Depart: LAX 08:35 AM - Tue, Apr 3, 2012
 Arrive:  EWR 04:59 PM - Tue, Apr 3, 2012

RETURN
 Newark, NJ (EWR) Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
 Flight: United 0017
 United/Continental Airlines
 Depart:  EWR 01:15 PM - Sun, Apr 8, 2012
 Arrive:   LAX 04:29 PM - Sun, Apr 8, 2012

We're staying at the VCA Hosted hotel the Jersey side of the Hudson Bay.  Here's a link to the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel   This includes Ferry tickets for each night of stay.  The Ferry service has free shuttle buses in NYC that run up and down the main cross streets such as 34th street, 57th street etc... so it makes it very easy.

Here's a link to register for the Gala unveiling in Soho  THIS IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED, so don't delay.  
Hope to see a few of you SoCal Club Members there!!!   >w

Cathy

Super Villain

I just got my invite by mail last night and registered right away.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

HISSSN1

The Reinsma family is in. Two for sure and two on the waiting list we will be in N Y for the whole week celebrating our 25th anniversary. I hear the memorial is a must see in the day and again at night you need tickets to get in go to there web http://www.911memorial.org/visit.  we are staying at the N.Y. Palace.

http://www.newyorkpalace.com/?chebs=gsem&s_kwcid=TC|1025638|%2BNY%20%2Bpalace||S|b|16265737057

Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Copperhead Mike

Quote from: HISSSN1 on February 03, 2012, 02:07:53 PM
The Reinsma family is in. Two for sure and two on the waiting list we will be in N Y for the whole week celebrating our 25th anniversary. I hear the memorial is a must see in the day and again at night you need tickets to get in go to there web http://www.911memorial.org/visit.  we are staying at the N.Y. Palace.

http://www.newyorkpalace.com/?chebs=gsem&s_kwcid=TC|1025638|%2BNY%20%2Bpalace||S|b|16265737057

Eddie

Eddie,

Congrats on your 25th anniversary!  My entire family is making the trip too.  Just RSVP'd for the unveiling.  Will put my boys on the waiting list first thing Monday.

-Mike 
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

Speedtactics

I booked my room at the host hotel and RSP for the party  >g
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

HISSSN1

Quote from: Copperhead Mike on February 03, 2012, 03:22:43 PM
Eddie,

Congrats on your 25th anniversary!  My entire family is making the trip too.  Just RSVP'd for the unveiling.  Will put my boys on the waiting list first thing Monday.

-Mike 

Thanks Mike it is going to be fun. When I put the kids on the list there was only one person be for us so I hope they get in, if not will take them to the auto show to see the VIPER and the MUSTANG GT 500 SUPER SNAKE 800 HP.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

I just talked with the people at SRT and they specified that all attendees need to be at least 18 years old.   <B

So for any of you Viper Girls planning to bring a young date, make sure He is at least 18 !   >w