RICHARD'S SPRING RUN

Started by Pam, December 05, 2011, 04:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa are also looking forward to this event.

Richard knows the back roads well, and always strings together great views, great roads, and great times.

Since Richard drives with a certain enthusiasm all the Vipers get a little exercise, but in a pretty safe and controlled manner.

For people that want a fresh look at the San Diego back country this is a "don't miss" event.

I have seen Pam drive in her hopped up Mercedes. It travels with the Viper pack, no problem.

Maybe someday we should do a "drive your other car" ViperClub event.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

SSSSE YA

Quote from: Mr. Fangs on April 10, 2012, 10:14:23 AM
Paul & Teresa are also looking forward to this event.

Maybe someday we should do a "drive your other car" ViperClub event.

I second that motion! <2 <19 <11 =15 <m >3

PCH VIPER

Uh Oh  the MBZ guys still think they own us  >l
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on April 10, 2012, 02:38:53 PM
Uh Oh  the MBZ guys still think they own us  >l

Having replaced our hot rod E-55 with a new Audi A6 with it's 3.0 liter supercharged V6 and 4 wheel drive, I'd put this little Audi up against the V8 Mercedes in any set of tight "twisties".   

That said, the supercharged MB's are very fast in a straight line and can out run some Vipers; just don't ask the heavy MB's to turn ......

D  <19

Pam

>1
Maybe I should just ride my Harley; this Mercedes thing is getting outta hand!  But I gotta tell ya, I can turn the Benz easier than I can the Viper!  (But that's just little ol' me.  You big strong guys can manhandle those snakes any where!)
Hey, I was looking at an Audi, they're NICE!... my car's getting old.  Like me.   =17
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Steven & Carol Borecki

Carol and Steven are in.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.    <m
Steven & Carol Borecki

copperhead122

Dan and Mayo will be there. Sorry for the late notice..........but it looks like we can make it to this one.  Looking forward to seeing everyone! And the run sounds like a lot of fun.
2005 Copperhead Edition

Pam

Don't worry about signing up late!  There's no problem fitting more in.  Richard was just saying yesterday, as he pre-ran the route, that he hopes a lot show up, as this is going to be an awesome run!  Late comers... last minute joiners.... ALL WELCOME!  Just show up at the start point and off we'll go!  And, hey, this place he chose for lunch is a real fun place; Sports Cars and Motorcycles always welcome and at this place.  See ya there!  Pam & Paul
<2

CAP

Quote from: Pam on April 16, 2012, 12:08:10 PM
Don't worry about signing up late!   Late comers... last minute joiners.... ALL WELCOME! 

In that case, count on Craig and Dolly.

PCH VIPER

For the guys coming out of OC,  I'll be at Krispy Kreme at the Block of Orange at 8:15 and will leave around 8:30.

See you all on Sat !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

YOMAMBA

Hoping to make this one.
Mikan

ChrisW

Count me in! looking forward to my first viper event

EXHLR8N

See you at KK.  Thanks Lance.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

Pam

SAN DIEGO VIPERS:  We'll gather at 8:30AM at the PARK & RIDE on Hwy 76 & I-15,  and we'll pull out of there at 8:45 in order to be at the Shell off Temescal Canyon Drive where the whole group gathers by 9:30.  Richard wants to pull out of there NO LATER than 10AM so please get there on time.  The group that's coming to the restaurant right behind us is a Chevy Club (not a Corvette Club as we previously were told) and we are hoping there's some Vette's there so we have something to upstage.  Anyway, it'll be fun!  These are the final times, so ignore any discrepancies in previous posts as things have changed and evolved.  The Original post has been corrected to these times.  
Please check Lance's post for OC Vipers to join him on his way to the Shell.  -  Pam
>g

Mr. Fangs

"The group that's coming to the restaurant right behind us is a Chevy Club (not a Corvette Club as we previously were told) and we are hoping there's some Vette's there so we have something to upstage. "

I have just the T-Shirt to wear : >_
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe