SSSSE YA

Hi Derek,

What numbers did she pull @ DC Performance?  <2

Derek

Quote from: SSSSE YA on March 06, 2012, 08:41:30 AM
Hi Derek,

What numbers did she pull @ DC Performance?  <2

hey!

I just got the dyno results after a week or 2. I guess there machine had an issue or something...
Anyways i was very happy with the results. she is putting down a solid 622 RWHP and like 600 trq? i think.... can't remember off the top of my head. plenty of power for me :)

Im pretty happy with it. There was definitely a noticeable power increase! and for some reason i think its getting better gas mileage as well which is a very big plus with gas prices being dam near $5 bucks a gallon! glad its only a weekend car that gets drives only 1-2 times a month!

Here a video of its current set up.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH5YvmeJ67c

SSSSE YA

Very nice numbers, enjoy and respect her. <2 <19

Derek

Quote from: SSSSE YA on March 09, 2012, 08:52:37 AM
Very nice numbers, enjoy and respect her. <2 <19

thanks very much!
I respect her very very much! she is my baby :)

yeloone

Yeloone is ready to go!  A lot of my car is Richard's so the turns
                               should be no problem............or will they? ..... hmmm

NK BREKR

Just look out for the trees  >w

Pam

Now that our Viper Club is the proud holder of that Roving Trophy the Corvette Club put up at the AutoX,  ^8
we definately want to be at the restaurant after our run first and have the parking dominated by Vipers!  Congrats to the members who participated in the March AutoX!  Hope to see some of you at this run! 
>g
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Luke

Hope all is well with everyone! Count us in Luke and Cher.

HyperViper

We will be there to follow RCopperheadR
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Derek

doesn't look like im going to be able to make this event. Maybe next time!
have fun guys.  =15

hemiheads

<u  Jen and I will be there...looking forward to seeing everybody as always.  The hot rod has a new blower belt and a few other surprises thanks to Dan C. and is kickin' out some serious RWHP!!!  Gotta see what it will do.

Jeff & Jen Roessler

NK BREKR

Awesome Jeff!  Your car always sounds great and will be more menacing now with the extra hp.

Pam

>v
This is shaping up to be a GREAT run!  Over 14 cars expected already.  New member, Dan Campbell will join us in his "93 Viper, and his son will be following the "snake" in his '99 Prowler, that they assure us will easily keep up with it's 375 HP Supercharged engine.  If our friends show up, we might have to put one in Paul's Viper and I'll join the rear ranks in my supercharged SL55 AMG Mercedes...  looks like we might have a bit of a car show at the restaurant! 
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]