Barrett-Jackson OC June 23, 2012

Started by PCH VIPER, May 29, 2012, 10:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Glenn and Stephanie are correct, Our greatest strength is our unitized camaraderie. 

Again, THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING OUT !   Without you all, none of this would be possible.

SRT and Barrett-Jackson also deserve a huge debt of gratitude for treating us to an incredible opportunity and letting us be such a big part of this awesome event.  It was sooooo cool to watch on TV, seeing our Club up on stage with the Viper and feeling the electricity in the air as $300,000.00  was raised for the Austin Hatcher Foundation.

>r

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Specialty Performance Team

Wow,
This really was a great event. Not only did we get to hang out with 42 other viper owners but we all became a part of history. This is the kind of car lifestyle stuff you live for, what an awesome club to be part of. Thanks to SRT, Lance all who put it on!

yeloone

Lance, what can I say!  This was another fantastic day for all.  Visiting with the new "VIPER",
              spending time with good friends and best of all helping out a good cause.
              Thanks for putting together a great day.  A special thanks to the SRT group.

JonathanL

Lance, as stated before, thank you so much for the hard work needed to organize this event.

Every single SoCal event I have been to since I moved out west has been an absolute blast. It is awesome to be in a region of great people who are all very active in the club.

I came from one of the most active regions in the country. I can say with confidence that I am having more fun as a viper owner now in SoCal than ever before.

<L

ViperX

Great Job Lance and crew,

Thanks to all who came out and supported the club and SRT for this historic event.

Fun seeing everyone.  Great group of folks as Glenn said.

We proposed a possible charity driving event for next year's Long Beach Grand Prix to Ray of the Austin Hatcher Foundation where the club would bring their Vipers out, visit with and give "parade" rides around the Long Beach Grand Prix Race Circuit to some of the kids / folks in their program.  This would likely take place during the practice sessions before the race actually started but would be fun for all.

Let us know how many of you would like to participate.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

T26

Great Event!!!  Thank you to Lance and everyone that pulled this together - my whole family had a fantastic time.

Dan - count me in for Long Beach.

Brett

Banzai Ben

Thank you Lance and SRT! That was a very special event, especially for the ones that got to be up on stage with the new Viper as it was auctioned off! Very cool experience.  >v

Dan, count me in too.

Thanks

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Kala

That was a Fantastic event! Good Job SoCal!

I took a few photos having problems with flicker and posting here  >1

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Viper Blondie

Speedtactics

Quote from: ViperX on June 25, 2012, 09:21:28 AM
Great Job Lance and crew,

Thanks to all who came out and supported the club and SRT for this historic event.

Fun seeing everyone.  Great group of folks as Glenn said.

We proposed a possible charity driving event for next year's Long Beach Grand Prix to Ray of the Austin Hatcher Foundation where the club would bring their Vipers out, visit with and give "parade" rides around the Long Beach Grand Prix Race Circuit to some of the kids / folks in their program.  This would likely take place during the practice sessions before the race actually started but would be fun for all.

Let us know how many of you would like to participate.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2

Dan,
The LB event sounds like a great idea. I was going to ask Lance about next years grand prix to see if we could do something with that event. This would be the perfect opportunity!
Great fun with all the gang at OC on saturday. Thanks for everyone involved.
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

1HOTACR

Thanks for the accolades.  But Stephanie is the "1HOTLOA" and deserves the credit for the post.    Glenn   <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on June 25, 2012, 01:12:28 PM
  Thanks for the accolades.  But Stephanie is the "1HOTLOA" and deserves the credit for the post.    Glenn   <1

Hey Glenn,

Guess that's why they call them our "better half".......

Dan

Derek

Finally getting a chance to post real quick before i run off to work...
Was a lot of fun and glad i was able to make it out. I got some pics also that ill be posting up when i get a chance. probably later this week or this weekend.

Nice meeting some other members that i have not met before as well. im sure ive already forgot some of ur names. but give it time and ill remember ;)  <I

Leo

Thanks for another great event.  Dan count me in for Long Beach!