supercar chain accident

Started by viperCFP, December 05, 2011, 08:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viperCFP

Oops!  Probably due to the Prius driver passing on the right.  That or lack of attending a CCC.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/05/ferraris-destroyed-japan-motorway-pileup?newsfeed=true
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

ViperX

.....and it's very likely that most of those cars had traction and / or stability control!

PCH VIPER

Hey Michael,
Thanks for posting that up.  What a major bummer !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

SSSSE YA

The accident occurred when the driver of one of the Ferraris tried to change lanes and hit a barrier on the rain-soaked road. The driver spun across the motorway and the other cars collided while trying to avoid hitting his car. <19

1HOTACR

Quote from: SSSSE YA on December 05, 2011, 02:03:11 PM
The accident occurred when the driver of one of the Ferraris tried to change lanes and hit a barrier on the rain-soaked road. The driver spun across the motorway and the other cars collided while trying to avoid hitting his car. <19
<q Odie says   " I bet the tires were 'way' old and the drivers hadn't taken their rides out to a club event for a very long time"     And Odie don't talk smack.... "Just the truth Judge,  just the truth!"
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on December 05, 2011, 07:16:59 PM
 <q Odie says   " I bet the tires were 'way' old and the drivers hadn't taken their rides out to a club event for a very long time"     And Odie don't talk smack.... "Just the truth Judge,  just the truth!"

Grasssshopper,

When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to go ......

Viper X

Newport Viper

04 SRT-10

SSSSE YA

Quote from: 1HOTV10 on December 05, 2011, 07:16:59 PM

We know, just bad timing I guess. I need to call Dean for tires for the Viper and My BMW soon.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!!