Main Menu

Big Willow Jan 21-22

Started by redtanrt10, November 28, 2011, 07:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtanrt10

Just recieved this note from TCRA

I'm interested, anyone else?  Great price.  I ran with these guys once and the event was good.  If your interested let them know as their trying to ensure at least 40 cars.  Mike
___________________________________________________________________________________________

All Participants:

We might do a first time low deal event in So Cal at WSIR for 2012.

Jan 21-22
See below for price
Event is not firm yet, it depends on you, so please let us who can make it.
Need at least 40 cars each day.

Member Price
$102 per day

Non Member Price
$112 per day

Please reply to [email protected]

Thanks/TCRA

ViperX

Hey Mike,

Would like to drive this one weather permitting, but the VCA officers meeting is that weekend in Phoenix along with Barrett Jackson, other auctions, etc.

Will be in AZ.

I think they may be combining with the Alfa Club.

Dan

redtanrt10

Too bad Dan, the prior weekeknd is MLK so I'm skiing and can't go to Fontana w/Speedventures.

Let me know if you don't go to PHX  Mike

ViperX

Hey Mike,

Would love to drive Willow again as I need the practice but am committed to the AZ trip.

Dan

Scottp

Hi Mike,

This might be a possible for Chris and I - we'll need to check the calendars. 

WS is a great track!

I'll keep you posted............... missed you at Spring Mountain!

Scottp

redtanrt10

Scott,

Keep me posted it would be great to be up there with you guys!  Looked like you all had fun at Spring Mountain, saw a nice picture from Lance with you and Chris on the track.  I had family here but did sneak away to CA Speedway that Saturday, only viper there.

DC replaced both wiring harnesses so hopefully the electronic gremlims will be gone.  Car ran real good, did a personal best of 1:52.4. Thought I was closing in on your 1:50 till I saw you did a 1:48 something your last time!

Hope to see everyone at the Holiday party.

Mike

redtanrt10

Scott,

I got a confirmation note today that this event is on.  great price at $112 per day.  I'll email you the stuff I got.  Hope to see you guys there.  Mike

Scottp

Thanks Mike for the information.  This looks like a great deal at one of the best tracks in the area.  I would like to make this one for sure - keep you posted.

Scottp

Banzai Ben

I'm in. Probably with the Lotus so you guys will be leaving me in the dust!   <2 
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Banzai Ben

You guys going Sat, Sun or both?
I might only be able to go Sunday.

redtanrt10

Ben,

I'm going both days and I saw that Scott and Chris are signed up for both too.

Bringing your viper or Lotus??  Mike

Banzai Ben

My Lotus should be out of the shop soon so probably the Lotus. If for some reason it's not ready then the Viper.

Banzai Ben

I only ran Sunday and Mike was the lone Viper there. Beautiful weather and a fun day at the track.

redtanrt10

Ben,

great to see you, nice pics!  Look forward to seeing you back there in March.  Hope you bring both cars, love to take a few laps in your Lotus, looks like fun.  Hope you get the electronic bugs figured out.  Mike