SRT Gala event in LA on Nov 16th

Started by PCH VIPER, November 10, 2011, 06:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

J. R Thompson is hosting, along with SRT, a gala in LA on Wednesday, November 16th at the parking lot adjacent to the LA Auto Show.   Owners will be able to see the new 2012 SRT Line Up, meet the team, receive Free Tickets to the Auto Show for Friday.  We will have food and beverages and a special gift for those that attend.  Doors will open at 4 pm and the a product reveal will take place at 6 pm.

You need to RSVP by going on their website and registering before Nov. 14th.

http://drivesrt.com/lagala/

Attending:

Lance & Lori
Hirko
Justin D.
Fast Eddie
Ben
Bruce C.
Juan V
Bruce L.
Glenn & Steph
Paul & Richard
Kala +1
Ray
Art
Cuz Mike
Lyle
Dan Cragin
Angel
Harry
Anhtuan
Andy W.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Fast-Lane

Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

Mr. Fangs

Expect to see the spectacular SRT Yellow Jacket, and Super Bee reinCARnations introduced at the LA Autoshow. <I

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/11/09/dodge-challenger-srt-yellow-jacket-and-charger-srt8-super-bee-de/

Paul
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

There was a great response and this event was sold out on Sunday Morning !!!  So registration is closed.

I talked to the organizers and found out that they WILL have a special parking lot for our SRT vehicles to park in.  SRT's will park up front and all others will have to park at the back of the lot.   So if you want to bring your Vipers, they are more than welcome.

If you registered and are going alone, please let us know.  Each person that did register is allowed to bring in 1 guest, so maybe those who were too slow to register can bribe you to be their guest.
 <11

NK BREKR

Art's all registered and looking to be bribed  <11

Super Villain

I registered on Friday and will be bringing one guest.

I did not get a confirm email, but will probably call that number tomorrow to make sure.

Are cameras and video allowed?  I also assume when they say showing 2012 SRT line up that it means all BUT the new Viper...that is being saved for New York?

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

I talked to the hard working ladies at SRT this morning.  They are finalizing the details and will be sending out a confirmation email to all who successfully RSVP'd.

I am glad that the So Cal Viper Club will be there in force to show our support for SRT !

See you all tomorrow evening.

NK BREKR

I just got the confirmation email, so I'm all set and Rolf is heading down there with me.  I can't believe I let him bribe me with only a free lunch  >v

PCH VIPER

I'm getting cheese from Greenberg   >r

PCH VIPER

First things First      Thank You Kim and Fiona from JR Thompson for the invitation to this private SRT event !     Getting the FIRST look at the Super Bee and Super Hornet along with the other awesome SRT cars was really cool.

Fiona and Kim

Thank you to ALL the members that came out on a busy Wednesday evening to support  SRT.
I spoke with a couple of the SRT Engineers and a couple of the Chrysler Execs that were at the event and they were very happy with our showing up in numbers and having the big daddy SRT-10 Vipers in their lot for all to see.

Best part of all is that we got to visit and hang out with friends, eat great food, enjoy the open bar and delicious desserts.

Plus we got a really cool gift bag from SRT and tickets to the LA Auto Show !!!

Super Villain

That was a really nice event!  Very well put together!  Good food, open bar, music, and cars...what a great way to spend a Wednesday night.  I was glad to be able to make it out there.  They had just the right amount of people where it didn't seem too crowded and everyone could easily look through each car at their own pace.  And the goodies bag were a nice treat with some cool swag!

Great job JR Thompson and SRT!

Thanks for the "proof of life" pics Lance...I'm still alive! 
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER