NINO & RUTH'S BBQ & RICHARD'S DESERT RUN - Sept. 24th

Started by Pam, June 16, 2011, 04:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

NINO & RUTH'S BBQ & RICHARD'S DESERT RUN
SATURDAY, SEPT. 24
<14

The San Diego area group will meet at the Park & Ride off I-15 & Hwy. 76 at 10:15 and will pull out at 10:30 to head to the Shell Station on Temesca Canyon Rd to hook up with the L.A. Vipers.
The L.A. Viper group will meet at the Shell Station on Temescal Canyon Rd, Corona at 11:15.  We will leave the Shell Stn at 11:30 and the entire group will then be led by Richard on the Desert Run on up to Nino & Ruth's.
Please click here for map to Shell Station on Temescal Canyon Rd, Corona:MAP TO SHELL STN This is at the TEMESCAL off ramp about 7 mi. south of Hwy 91
Some changes have been made in the times, so please note these.  Since we going to a BBQ that has been painstakingly prepared by Nino & Ruth we are going to follow his orders of "no eating on the way up!".

Those who will drive on their own up to Nino & Ruth's, plan to arrive there at 1PM for the good food & drink!  Their address is 35234 QUARTZ ST., YUCAIPA, 92399  CLICK HERE FOR MAP   Directions to Nino's:  Take the 10 Freeway (east or west) to the Yucaipa Blvd off ramp.  If traveling eastbound, turn left onto Yucaipa Blvd.  If westbound, turn right onto Yucaipa Blvd.  Go 2.9 miles, turn left onto Oak Glen (there is an El Pollo Loco and Bank of America on your left).  Go 2.6 mi. then turn left onto Bryant St.  Go 1.2 mi. & turn right onto Juniper Ave.  Go 0.6 mi & turn right onto Azurite St.  Turn right onto Quartz St. and they are at the end on the left.

Nino & Ruth will host their famous & spectacular BBQ with appetizers, chips & dips, tri-tip beef, hot dogs, chicken breasts, veggies, beer, wine, champagne, soft drinks, water (of course!) and desserts.

COME HUNGRY!  NO EATING ON THE RUN!!! ... by orders of Nino

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT AN UNUSUAL DRIVING EXPERIENCE, the 1941  24-HP Ford tractor will be available.  Untimed drag racing over 1/100 of a mile is permitted.

You may call Nino at 951-218-3209 (cell) or email at [email protected]  or [email protected]

Nino requests that you please RSVP  by going to our website forum, "Events of Interest for All Viper Owners" and click "reply",  or email him at either of those addresses listed above.

THOSE PLANNING TO ATTEND:

Richard
Art
Luke
Eddie & Michelle
Paul & Pam
Lance. Lori, and the Girls
Glenn & Steph
Ron & Mary
Jim Becker
Jim & Judy
Ray & Melissa
Steven & Carol
Angel
Lyle
Mike G.
Paul & Theresa
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

NK BREKR

Nino and Ruth know how to throw a mean BBQ, the food and company last year was great, my only complaint is that last year I showed up for a party and left with a new job >1 >v

Art will be there!

PCH VIPER

And I hear promotions are in order for this year !!!     >g
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Oh yeah!

We need Luke to provide his famous chicken  =19

Luke

Thanks Nino and Ruth again for another great event! Lookin forward to seeing all of you again.  I will bring the marinated chicken / turkey this year Art.  Drive safe and take care.  Luke

HISSSN1

Eddie and Michelle will be there thanks for putting it on.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

Lance, Lori and the girls will be there too !   Wouldn't miss out on all the great food Nino and Ruth make   >v

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

1HOTACR

Please add Glenn and Stephanie to the list. <13

Nino.  I hope you put a fresh edge on the Gannon so we all can
  move some serious dirt   ^1                                                          

Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Bad News

'01 Red RT10

snake

Jim and Judy will be there.  Thanks for putting it on.

Fast-Lane

Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

VIPER28

I'll be there Nino! I'm ready for some serious eating  =19

Mr. Fangs

Nino.

Just got the official word from Teresa. Both of us will be there =19
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

HISSSN1

Eddie is bringing his Dad instead of Michelle the ladies have soccer see you tomorrow.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

1HOTACR

THANK YOU NINO and RUTH!

Great run, great food and great company!

A few pics from the up North gang. Glenn and Steph........... <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E