So Cal Viper Club on Youtube !!

Started by PCH VIPER, April 28, 2011, 09:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Here is something new for our Club !

So Cal Viper Club is now on Youtube !
I am slowly taking our events from 2011 and posting them on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoCalViperClub?feature=mhum

Check it out and Subscribe to our channel    Socalviperclub
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Outspeed

You have gloriously fantastic cameras mounted on your ACR, posted some action footage! Stills are nice, Video epic! Just don't post the one where you stay right behind me for a vast majority of the session at ChuckyCheeseWalla. I know Fast Eddie has a boat-load of videos as well. It's a great start for SoCalViper youtube!

ViperX

Hey Guys,

Posting a drive through the country is fine or pics at a restaurant or most other events, etc.

You may wish to speak with others before posting videos or stills of them on the internet while driving at a race track or at the drags, etc.  ....and you may wish to obscure the license plates in all pics too.

One of our members recently lost his auto insurance when they found out that he was driving his Viper on a race track.....and he wasn't even racing!

Dan

1HOTACR

Quote from: ViperX on April 29, 2011, 04:09:01 PM
You may wish to speak with others before posting videos or stills of them on the internet while driving at a race track or at the drags, etc.  ....and you may wish to obscure the license plates in all pics too.

One of our members recently lost his auto insurance when they found out that he was driving his Viper on a race track.....and he wasn't even racing!

I agree with Dan. 

Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge even told me that our extended warranty on the LOA would be null & void if the company found out that the vehicle was on the track...

Removing your license plate and/or wearing a ski mask & trench coat while on the track might be a good "insurance" measure...  >m

Steph
<9
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Super Villain

Black privacy bars on all faces and plates at the next event!   >u
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

I uploaded a couple more events on Youtube.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures