Viper Shoot Out

Started by PCH VIPER, April 15, 2011, 10:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Outspeed

Just wanted to give a shout out to the Hirkos an awesome event!

Scott, thanks for showing me the ropes on how to aim and fire a gun - I definitely had a great time; my shoulder can't say the same though (there is a black and blue bruise the size of a tennis ball and the mere thought of lifting a glass of water makes me cringe).

Ben, you are lucky I couldn't stay because we both know who would have won the sudden death shootout!

Fantastic event, fantastic club!

Super Villain

Yup a huge thanks to the Hirkos for organizing such a great event.  That is the most people I have ever gone shooting with and it was such a blast!  The range has some very nice facilities.

I spent most of my time at the pistol range and for those of you who did not get a chance to check it out, it was very good.

Thank you for a great end to the weekend!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

Banzai Ben

Thank you Scott, Laura, Lance, and Lori for putting on a fantastic event! Mikey and I had a really great time.
Looking forward to another trip to the range, Mikey is hooked!

Stig, very impressive shooting for a first timer! Are you sure you have never done it before? >m

Great seeing everyone.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

ViperX

Look like you guys had fun - and everybody came home with all of their fingers and toes!

Will try to make the next one.

Will bring a soft shooting 20ga semiauto - auto for the girls.  Notice a bit of 12 ga "bite" in the photos.

What chokes and loads did you guys use?

Dan

PS  The Stig is a ringer .....

PCH VIPER

I'll tell ya, Lori did not mind the 12 gauge kick at all.  She actually liked the power.  The weight of the double barrel is what gave her the problem.  It was just a tad bit heavy and she had to compensate her stance to hold up the gun, which in turn made it harder for her to move the gun around quickly enough to get on target.

On another note,
I put up the challenge today to the San Diego members.  Randy is going to set up a venue for us down there.
We'll do a north vs south shoot out very shortly.  Should be a barrel of fun !!!
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Banzai Ben

Hey Dan,

Missed you guys at the shootout. You probably would have been one of the top contenders.
My gun came with three chokes but I don't know enough about it so I just left it with the one
that was on. I think I was using 1 1/8 oz. target loads.

Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

Speedtactics

Thanks for everyone that turned out. Sorry about the sore shoulders  ^8
SD bring it on. I guess I should start practicing.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics