Viper Shoot Out

Started by PCH VIPER, April 15, 2011, 10:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HISSSN1

Quote from: speedtactics on June 22, 2011, 01:52:48 PM
Sunday is going to be about 90 at the range so shorts and sunscreen! Also the car show is Shelby and cobra day so we should surprise the heck out of them when 20 vipers show up.

SWEET   >j   >j   Everywhere
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

2006SRT10

I will bring one shotgun, I also plan to bring an AR and my new Smith and Wesson 500 to break in.
This is the last Sunday of the month, usually a big turn out for Super Car Sunday.
See you all on Sunday.
Jeff Altman

PCH VIPER

If anyone from the OC wants to caravan up to Woodland Hills, I'll be at Spaghettini's at 7:45 and will leave at 8:00am.

See you on Sunday !!!!

P.S.  Bring safety or sun glasses, ear plugs and sunscreen !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on June 23, 2011, 12:15:58 PM
If anyone from the OC wants to caravan up to Woodland Hills, I'll be at Spaghettini's at 7:45 and will leave at 8:00am.

See you on Sunday !!!!

Think about bringing ear muffs too!

kenalker

If there is still room for 2 more shotgun rentals; Lena and I would like to attend; please let me know.  Should we bring the 9mm handgun and 22 rifle, or is this just for shotguns?

NK BREKR

Hey Ken,
Glad you're able to make it, Scott stated earlier that their is also a pistol range, so bring the 9mm too.

Speedtactics

Ken,
If you have pistols bring them. Also .22 is okay. The pistol range is open all day and they charge $20 per day for as long as you want to shoot. You can shoot any hand gun there as well as .22 cal rifles and handguns ( I will have my Colt M4 to shoot which is a copy of an AR15 only .22 cal).
The rifle range they have is only open on fridays so no go on any long guns.
See you there!
Hirk
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

HISSSN1

Quote from: PCH VIPER on June 23, 2011, 12:15:58 PM

See you on Sunday !!!!

What time are you planing to get to the car show ?
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

We should be there just before 9.

kenalker

Scott,

Thanks for the response!  Lena woke up with some bad back problems and it's looking like we probably aren't going to make it after all.  Have fun everyone!

Ken

HISSSN1

Thank you Scott and Laura that was a fun day. Scott you  <D the clays. Lance great trophies you always do above the top shelf on everything you make. Ben and Justin great shooting. It was great to see all of you until next time aim straight and  <2.   Eddie R  
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

AlbertFattal

I had LOADS of fun!

Shawn, if you are reading this, PM me your telephone number

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

Copperhead Mike

Had a blast!  No pun intended.  Thanks Scott for putting the event together and for giving us first timers shooting tips.  You put on quite a shooting clinic and showed no mercy on those clays!  Uncle Claude and Lance thanks for letting me borrow the shotgun and ammo.  I owe you guys!

-Cuz Mike  <1 
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

AlbertFattal

So what's next, Sky Diving?

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

PCH VIPER

Once again, Thank you to all who came out for the Viper Shoot Out !
We all owe Scott and Laura special Thanks for putting this event together.  There are literally days worth of work that goes into every event.  Scott did everything from calling and making arrangements at the club for our reserved parking and shooting fields, to making up and printing the route maps.  Then stood out there in the sun the entire day, helping everyone out on the range.   >s

I have pictures up on my site www.kouchicentral.com and will update later this evening with the final scoring from the Shooting Tournament. 

Here are just a few of the pictures: