Incredible pencil drawings of your photo from $199

Started by Kala, April 15, 2011, 09:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

Hey Gang

I met a really talented young artist that has not been in this Country very long. Most of his family are working their way through community college to fulfill their American dream. It would really help their family out a lot if he could do some drawings of your cars, kids or?

Drawings are 16 x 20 for $199 if there's more than one face in the drawing its +$50.00 per face after the first one. If he got a few commissions he would probably give a group discount.

I only have a couple of .jpgs but his work is outstanding and for the price I doubt you can beat it.

If you are interested shoot me a jpg or gif and have Tigran get in touch with you.
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

SSSSE YA

Hi Kala,

Is that you in the second to the last photo?
>t
Rob

Kala

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D