In our thoughts and prayers

Started by PCH VIPER, March 17, 2011, 06:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

I am very sad to have to post this.

On March 8th, 2011 Olga Hernandez lost her battle with breast cancer. 
She won the initial battle a few years back, and came out to a few of our Club events.  It was so sad to hear that she once again had to endure treatments all over again. She was a fighter and tried so hard to win again with her children, husband (and fellow Viper Member Carlos) by her side.

Our sincerest condolences to the entire Hernandez family.

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

1HOTACR

The loss of a spouse is devastating.  Give your partner a hug and kiss tonight
  and tell them how much you love them.  'In memory of Olga'

Glenn and Stephanie
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

ViperX

Thoughts and prayers with you Carlos.

Agree with Glenn,

Cathy just went through gall bladder surgery and though this is a relatively straightforward procedure, I was still worried about it.

She's doing fine now and is almost back to her fiesty self.  >v

Dan

ticketmered

Dear Viper Family,

Thank you for the prayers.  Although we selfishly wanted my wife to keep fighting, God had other plans for her.  My wife fought with the strength only God can give, she fought until her last breath.  I not only loved my wife but admired her determination and her courage.  Very few saw the struggles and pain she endured, but I can say this, she never gave up.   
I agree with Glenn and Stephanie in that the loss of a spouse is devastating, and here isnt anything that can replace that love.  On behalf of my children and I,  I want to thank all of you who have kept us in your prayers.  Be safe out there.

Carlos

AlbertFattal

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Carlos

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & BLOCKCHAIN
Science, Technology & Society
Computer Information Systems

https://AlbertFattal.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertfattal/

ticketmered

Super Villain

Condolences and prayers for you and your family.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ticketmered