Viper calendar photo shoot

Started by Speedtactics, February 11, 2011, 11:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

Quote from: NK BREKR on February 15, 2011, 12:01:46 PM
No Orange cars allowed, now if you had a Snake Skin Green ACR then you would definitely be in  >w >v

I'll bring a couple cans of Krylon !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Speedtactics

Sounds like we have a good start. I'll talk with Lance to see when we might get the first day planned.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

AceFang

Count me in.  Red/black '09 ACR.
John Bennett

ViperX

This could be a bunch of fun.

I'd prefer my pic taken of the ACR running down the track.

What do you think about a "front straightaway" shot?

Dan

Ted

I have a 2008 Coupe we could use: GTS Blue/Silver Stripes with P40 HREs.

1HOTACR

Quote from: ViperX on February 16, 2011, 05:03:52 PM
This could be a bunch of fun.

I'd prefer my pic taken of the ACR running down the track.

What do you think about a "front straightaway" shot?

Dan

Sounds great. "Track Photo."  Gentlemen let the ladies run the pole position .  1HOTLOA and Steph on it!

Love U Bro................G   ^2  mean it!
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

10 BANGR

I'll be willing to participate. 06' SRT-10 VERT BLACK/GRAPHITE STRIPES AND A TOUCH OF CHROME
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

SSSSE YA

What about using some of our "other cars"?

1HOTACR

Quote from: SSSSE YA on February 17, 2011, 12:24:40 PM
What about using some of our "other cars"?

Rob, Honey, what part of "VIPER Calendar" are you not understanding  =5

xo, Stephie  <9
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

You'll have to excuse Rob, it's been years since he last attended an event and doesn't know what a Viper is anymore >l

Erick

I have certainly 'lurked' on these forums often and attended the last Julian run, but I would be happy to show up for this if a Yellow/Black car was needed. 

Hoping to join up on the VCA membership soon enough, and start attending more runs as well.  Car is in the shop getting some engine work (Cam, full exhaust, rockers, and so on...) but it will be done in a few days and will be ready to go!

2001 Yellow / Black GTS - HRE Wheels

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Erick on February 21, 2011, 07:21:06 PM
I have certainly 'lurked' on these forums often and attended the last Julian run, but I would be happy to show up for this if a Yellow/Black car was needed. 

Hoping to join up on the VCA membership soon enough, and start attending more runs as well.  Car is in the shop getting some engine work (Cam, full exhaust, rockers, and so on...) but it will be done in a few days and will be ready to go!

2001 Yellow / Black GTS - HRE Wheels

Hey Erick !
Great hearing from you again.  Sounds like all is going well.   Can't wait to see how the mods on your car come out.  What cam did you have put in?
Take care and hope to see you soon.
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Erick

Definitely hoping to make it out to a meet soon!  It's been too long, though I've had a long trip to Australia and a few others as excuses if that is worth anything. 

I have just had the creampuff cam in my car replaced with the 708, and have had the rockers upgraded as well.  Beyond that it's been more maintenance mods.  Spark plugs, wires, motor mounts, fuel filter, and so on. Throw all that in with a tune and the Viper should be running just as it should be  >r

ViperX

I believe you'll like the 708 cam.  Adds hp and tq, still passes smog (with cats).

Now, add some head work and you can make more power!

Dan  <2

Speedtactics

Sounds like we might need to add some months to the year or do a book, since we have plenty of cars. >u
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics