WZR & CCC - May 7th, 2011

Started by Pam, January 22, 2011, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Please note, that you must be an active VCA member to participate. 

And...unless you're registered - you're not locked into a spot
 >1

CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORM

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER and PAY USING PAYPAL

HISSSN1

Eddie and one lucky family member are signed up and paid. I have some new sport cup tires I would like to see how they hold up when we are  <2  <2  <2 all day long.   >w  >w.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

hemotox

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Mr. Fangs

Just noticed this event is the competition event for the Western Region Zone Rendezvous. >r

This means the members with the best times may be invited to Detroit to race autocross against the best drivers from SRT! <m

Not official yet, but this is how it has been done in the past. <K <L <K

Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

ViperX

Hey Paul,

Looks like you are correct.  One lucky winner of the Auto X may indeed win a trip to Detroit to compete against the fast guys at SRT.  >v

We are still firming up details, but it's looking good.

Dan  <2

Outspeed

I think the more valuable prize is the competition for the Diet Coke Crown. Dan is currently the reigning King of the Diet Coke Challenge but there are plenty of people chomping at the bit for his crown!!! So, the BIG question is...will he hang on to it for the summer?

Aaron

I went to the Car Control Clinic in 2009 and had a blast! I can't wait for this one. I stitched together some video I took of the Car Control Clinic in 2009 here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Z7l98FyQ8

>u

ACRBruce

Nice video.  I remember attending the 2009 CCC and would definitely do it again.  I've signed up and paid.  And I'm bringing I want to thrash up my tires so badly so I can try a set of 315/18 and 345/19 Kumho XS. <2

ViperX

Stig,

Sooo, now that the gauntlet has been thrown, do I trailer the 1100 hp convertible wearing the old, tired track Hoosier R6's (24+ sessions) or do I bring the ACR and mount up the newer A6's (3 or 4 sessions) on the wider Forgelines?

I do like Diet Coke a lot.....and Ben owes me one now, so I could lose and pay with that one ..... but nope, got to go for it!

Dan  <2

ACRBruce

I've got a set of A6's on OZ rims just scrubbed in perfectly and I like diet cook too.   <11 But are slicks allowed?  And... I don't want to burn up a fresh set of A6's on the figure 8.   >o

Outspeed

To Hoosier, or Not to Hoosier. That is the question.

I didn't Hoosier last CCC and was glad considering the amount of rubber I left at Fontana. As much as I love my A6s and hate ripping them up, driving on them is SO much fun!

If you run slicks, I'll be forced to...so what do guys thinks? Are we going all-out or keeping it chill?

ViperX

Quote from: Outspeed on April 05, 2011, 08:49:32 AM
To Hoosier, or Not to Hoosier. That is the question.

I didn't Hoosier last CCC and was glad considering the amount of rubber I left at Fontana. As much as I love my A6s and hate ripping them up, driving on them is SO much fun!

If you run slicks, I'll be forced to...so what do guys thinks? Are we going all-out or keeping it chill?

Not to Hoosier A6!

I think we should just run old R6 tires and have a drifting contest.  Let's save the fresher A6's for competing against Vettes, Porsches, Evos, etc. at El Toro!

The other side of this discussion is that both you (Stig) and Bruce are very likely top contenders for the trip to Detroit.  Running A6's would make you ineligible, so you should both run your 80+ treadwear rated tires, i.e. PS Cups, Toyos, etc.

Dan  <2

Outspeed

Street tires and drifting competition is it!

I am sure Art, Sienicki and many others will partake in the tire smoking extravaganza!

XLR8

Quote from: Speedy Gonzales on February 17, 2011, 06:12:36 PM
me and beth are signing up!!!!

wanted to do a few socal events this year, other than racing of course

Speedy Gonzales

Who is Justins #1 fan? Cuz I'm his #1 fan >w
Chris
AMS Flooring