POPPY RESERVE RUN - Sunday Apr.10

Started by Pam, January 22, 2011, 03:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copperhead Mike

Eddie and Michelle...Thank you both for putting on the event.  Melanie and I had a great time.  We also made it home in time to releave the baby sitters (The In-Laws).  Thanks for posting the pics.  Looking foward to the next run.

-Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

Speedtactics

Hey gang Laura and I had a great time Sunday. Sorry for the delay in posting but here is the link to my photo gallery. You can download all the images as a gallery or individually from each photos page at the bottom left of each page there is a download button which gives you a larger image for prints.
http://gallery.me.com/hirkophoto?view=grid&sel=2#102001&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=2
Hirk >u
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

1HOTACR

Thank you Eddie & Michelle, for putting together another great run!  >v

Odie <q & I had a great time even though we had to leave early!

Thanks again!

Steph  <9
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Super Villain

The Eggs Benedict were fine to me, of course I did have my Hollandaise sauce on the side ;)

It was good to be back and it was a fun cruise through the canyons.  No giant rocks or boulders in the road was a nice plus.

Go figure, with all my mods and taking the twistys in 3rd gear, my car gets bad gas mileage.  And here I was hoping that head and cam package was going to make the car more green.  It certainly made me spend more green ;)

Big thanks to Eddie and Michelle for leading the charge on this event.  And thank you to them and Scott for taking photos and uploading them!
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

I'm so bummed that I had to miss this event.   >o

Looks like you guys all had a great time thanks to all the work Eddie and Michelle put into the event.
Luckily for me and others that weren't able to make the run, Scott took some great pictures which I have up on my site.  www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few:

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

PCH VIPER

ViperX

Hey Eddie,

Looks like you guys had fun.

One question though, what are you doing up there in the bushes =5

Dan

HISSSN1