POPPY RESERVE RUN - Sunday Apr.10

Started by Pam, January 22, 2011, 03:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

POPPY RESERVE RUN
SUNDAY, April 10, 2011
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A SUNDAY RUN!

<
A beautiful spring time run!  Eddie & Michelle Reinsma have set up this run again this year with a few changes.  The Club thanks them for their work and efforts that will provide us with a great run.
                                                                                                                                                    <u

MEET AT 9:00AM AT THE STARBUCKS IN SANTA CLARITA AND THE GROUP WILL PULL OUT AT 9:30 FOR THE RUN.  Please CLICK HERE for map to Starbucks at 27748 McBean Pkwy, Santa Clarita, CA where we will all meet and begin the run.

After leaving Starbucks we will head directly to have brunch (about 10:300-11AM).  Following brunch, we will drive on past the Poppy Fields (but the group will not be stopping)  If you want to stop at the fields, you are welcome to do so.  The rest of the group will head to Highway 14 where those who choose to head homeward can go SOUTH on HIGHWAY 14 back toward Los Angeles, and those who want to head out to Mojave to check out the Mojave Mile Race can go NORTH on Highway 14.  We would arrive at the Mojave Mile about 2:30PM.  
This would mainly be an opportunity to check out the Mojave Mile to see if it will make an interesting event for the near future.

<2
GROUPS FORMING TO TRAVEL TOGETHER TO FINAL MEETING PLACE AT STARBUCKS IN SANTA CLARITA ON SUNDAY:
TORRANCE CREW: Meet at the Dennys at 18620 S. Western Ave, Gardena, CA (CLICK HERE FOR MAP TO DENNYS)  Be at Dennys at 7:45AM and will leave there at 8AM.
OC BUNCH:  Let Anhtuan know if you want to hook up with his group.

PLEASE LET US KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND SO EDDIE & MICHELLE CAN MAKE FINAL BRUNCH ARRANGEMENTS!  THANKS.

THOSE PLANNING TO ATTEND: =21

Eddie & Michelle
Lance
Scott & Laura
Mike & Cheryl
Ron & Nora
Demoe & Laura
Art
Nino & Ruth
Jason & Sarah H
Mike & Melanie
Anhtuan

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Speedtactics

Count me and Laura in she already asked when we were going  >u
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

DEDLY4U

Count Cheryl and Mike in for this one, it is such a great place to see.   >u

HyperViper

Houston We Have a Problem!  <B

April 10th is a SUNDAY
Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

PCH VIPER

Quote from: HyperViper on February 27, 2011, 04:25:40 PM
Houston We Have a Problem!  <B

April 10th is a SUNDAY

No mistake.   This IS a SUNDAY run.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

HyperViper

Except it said Saturday when I posted previously  >l

HISSSN1

I will arrange parking again like I did last year at the poppy reserve and at the restaurant there is plenty of parking so with good weather I hope we will have a great turnout for those of you that did not make it last year it is a real nice drive in the canyon roads of Santa Clarita.   Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HyperViper

We will make it this year but will drive up Saturday and spend the night in Santa Clarita.

Eddie, what are good hotel accomodations?

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Fast-Lane

Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

NK BREKR

Pam

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL POST AS THE PLANS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND THE POST NOW HAS THE DETAILS!  Thanks, Pam
=27
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

HISSSN1

Quote from: HyperViper on March 01, 2011, 03:36:18 AM
We will make it this year but will drive up Saturday and spend the night in Santa Clarita.

Eddie, what are good hotel accomodations?

Ron the Hyatt at 661-799-1234 or the Hilton at 661-254-8800 both about 10 minutes from where we meet Sorry for the slow response see you soon you can phone me if needed 661-713-3089. Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

HISSSN1

Quote from: HISSSN1 on February 28, 2011, 09:43:37 PM
I will arrange parking again like I did last year at the poppy reserve and at the restaurant there is plenty of parking so with good weather I hope we will have a great turnout for those of you that did not make it last year it is a real nice drive in the canyon roads of Santa Clarita.   Eddie

Change of plans we are only going to drive by the poppies this year a little more driving through the canyons with option to head home or continue up to check out the Mojave mile. See the post from Pam, thank you Pam.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2019 Hellcat Redeye

hemotox

Can't make this one, in Puerto Rico at a meeting.  Would enjoy running the viper with you guys.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008