LAKE ARROWHEAD RUN - Sat. June 11

Started by Pam, January 22, 2011, 11:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RACEYELLOWRICHARD

RaceyellowCopperheadrichard"crash" =15  =17 whatever  my name is will be there with Charlene;it's her birthday,  >g don't tell anyone!
>r

anthony

anthony is a solo so i don't have to hear about my driving

snake

hemotox

Excellent response, nice to see beating the snake nest brings out the vipers!

Still no Arturo del Toro?  We need to arrange baby sitting. How do you get a bull excited?

Would be nice to have Stephanie and Glenn bring out one of their many vipers to this event???   >w  so at least most of us who just own one can see a real legend viper!

What about the Fast Eddies in the club.........  silent!

We have 11 so far, (29 last year, 2 weeks to go!),  PCH VIPER, I assume that "Joel" means Original Root?  He is somewhere in New Mexico driving an 18 wheeler delivering produce or something.  I got a near definitive affirmative from him on his cell.  That confirms the only 2 SC Viper members who live in LA county will be there.

Well at least I won't get a rash having to drive through the Big OC, hee hee  =6

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Quote from: hemotox on May 26, 2011, 01:21:59 PM
Excellent response, nice to see beating the snake nest brings out the vipers!

Still no Arturo del Toro?  We need to arrange baby sitting. How do you get a bull excited?

Would be nice to have Stephanie and Glenn bring out one of their many vipers to this event???   >w  so at least most of us who just own one can see a real legend viper!

What about the Fast Eddies in the club.........  silent!

We have 11 so far, (29 last year, 2 weeks to go!),  PCH VIPER, I assume that "Joel" means Original Root?  He is somewhere in New Mexico driving an 18 wheeler delivering produce or something.  I got a near definitive affirmative from him on his cell.  That confirms the only 2 SC Viper members who live in LA county will be there.

Well at least I won't get a rash having to drive through the Big OC, hee hee  =6

Okay, okay, Doc, I feel the love and with Jim in I have to go!  Assuming Original Root is in that will make 4 of us LA guys. 

Long Beach Fast Eddie will be sipping on umbrella drinks in the Dominican Republic, so he will be MIA; Santa Clarita Bumble Bee Eddie needs to come out as he has no legitimate excuse for missing!

hemotox

Well there can't be too many more of us in LA County.  As most members live behind the Orange Curtain, so we need to stick together.

I will continue to hassle the Original Root.  I think he is a definite.  Fast Eddie Long Beach is in the right place at the wrong time, way too hot.  Flo's for breakfast, invitation is open to everyone who is looking for some camaraderie, snakes, breakfast, and laughs.

HyperViper

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

hemotox

I am buying Arturo's breakfast at Flo's, he just needs to get a few more snakes committed to this run.  It will be spectacular weather and vistas.  And consuming sausage and biscuit gravey makes the clutch smoother on shifting.

According to the Beastly Garden of Wordy Delights

http://www.anapsid.org/beastly.html

the collectgive noun for snakes can be a "bed, nest, pit, or rave"

It would be nice to see a "Rave of Vipers" heading up to Lake Arrowhead on the 11th of June!  The Rim of the World drive,

Il est Incroyable  <L

hemotox

BTW

There is pretty good outlet shopping in Lake Arrowhead Village, there is a Pendleton Store with excellent Indian wool blankets.

NK BREKR

I appreciate the biscuits n gravy and lord knows I love them, but I'm passing on them this time as I have an early morning commitment in Anaheim and I'm trying to get rid of my round shape.  I will try to get to Flos before you leave, if not I will be at the gas station.

hemotox

Quote from: NK BREKR on May 27, 2011, 01:06:35 PM
I appreciate the biscuits n gravy and lord knows I love them, but I'm passing on them this time as I have an early morning commitment in Anaheim and I'm trying to get rid of my round shape.  I will try to get to Flos before you leave, if not I will be at the gas station.

Arturo

No problem, I can get a couple of orders to go, you freeze them when you get home and the next Viper event you, me, and Fast Eddie will warm them up and finish them off!

Need to see more Viper Owners attending this event.

NK BREKR

hemotox

Where are the legendary Orange County Snakes???  Need to rustle the brush down there and get them on board.

hemotox

as of today

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/roadinfo/display.php?page=sr330

Current State Route 330 ConditionsBefore driving, check with the Caltrans Highway Information Network (CHIN) 800.427.7623

SR 330
   [IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA]
   NO TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS ARE REPORTED FOR THIS AREA.

However SR 38, the back side of Big Bear Lake, farther east of Lake Arrowhead and the route we took last year has the following restrictions.

SR 38
   [IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA]
   1-WAY CONTROLLED TRAFFIC AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS FROM 0.2 MI EAST TO 5 MI EAST
OF ANGELUS OAKS (SAN BERNARDINO CO) FROM 0700 HRS TO 1700 HRS MONDAY THRU
THRUSDAY THRU 7/28/11 - DUE TO CONSTRUCTION - MOTORISTS ARE SUBJECT TO DELAYS
OF UP TO 15 MINUTES

The link below has all the SRs on it, click on the road and see the conditions.

http://www.dot.ca.gov/hq/roadinfo/do8map.htm

SR 18 > Lake Arrowhead no restrictions
SR 330 > back side down no restrictions

CAP

We (Craig & Dolly) are planning to go but......

Plugged up a cat (left side this time) and melted some stuff under the hood.   =17  Viper's in the shop and we hope it's fixed by the 11th.