LAKE ARROWHEAD RUN - Sat. June 11

Started by Pam, January 22, 2011, 11:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Bummer Craig, hope the Viper gets fixed in time for the run.

HISSSN1

Hey  >j lovers will try to make this we have a soccer rummage sale same day to raise money. Madison's U16 girls team won California state cup  >1.   So they are off to Salt lake Utah where we were not long ago to advance in the rankings. If we can get early shift we are in. Eddie and Michelle are in with Mamba #55
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

PCH VIPER

For those that are interested after lunch, I have made arrangements for blocked out parking at the Village Center.  This will be in their employee lot very close to the Village Center.  After lunch, we can cruise over there, park and take a ride on the Lake Arrowhead Queen which is a nice boat tour around the lake.  Cost is $10.00 each to ride the boat.

>r
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Fast-Lane

Please add me and a guest for the run and boat ride. >s
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

HISSSN1

Quote from: HISSSN1 on June 01, 2011, 09:10:06 PM
Hey  >j lovers will try to make this we have a soccer rummage sale same day to raise money. Madison's U16 girls team won California state cup  >1.   So they are off to Salt lake Utah where we were not long ago to advance in the rankings. If we can get early shift we are in. Eddie and Michelle are in with Mamba #55

Sorry to say we will not make this run we need to do a half day for the soccer rummage sale fund raiser   >o So please take us off the list count, see you all soon have a great time the weather should be great. We were in Big Bear last week it was perfect.  Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

NK BREKR

Eddie just buy everything from the rummage sale and then you'll get your Saturday back, win win =27

Pam

>j  HEY YOU SAN DIEGO AREA SNAKE DRIVERS:  If you want to drive up with the group, meet at our usual spot on I-15 & 76 at the PARK & RIDE on Saturday at 8:15AM and we'll be pulling out and on our way promptly at 8:30 so we don't hold up the rest of the Snakes!
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Badman

Steve and Guest (some unlucky fool) will be there.

hemotox

We are 28, need 30 to make a RAVE of Vipers.  Remember those coming to Flo's Diner at the Chino Airport.  We'll be there from 7:30 on for nesting of the snakes and biscuits and gravy.

<2 <2 <2 >8 >5

Other collective nouns for snakes

bed of snakes
den of snakes
nest of snakes
pit of snakes
knot of snakes
slither of snakes

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

copperhead122

Dan and Mayo will be there. Sorry for the late notice........
2005 Copperhead Edition

Mr. Fangs

Paul & Teresa just got back from Costa Rica. >v

Put us down for Arrowhead.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe

PCH VIPER

Glad you all are coming !

See you on Sat !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

yeloone

Hey Pam!  Ron and Mary will be there.  Can I meet you on the way up the 15?

Pam

>6
Ron & Mary... we'll meet you as we did last time on the I-15.  We'll give you a call as we leave the Park & Ride!  Pam
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Copperhead Mike

If it's not too late... Please put my co-pilot (Matthew) and I down for the Lake Arrowhead run.  <m

-Cuz Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD