CLUB PICNIC - Saturday, Aug.6

Started by Pam, January 22, 2011, 08:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

ANNUAL SO CAL VIPER
CLUB FAMILY PICNIC
AUGUST 6, 2011 - SATURDAY

THE TRADITION CONTINUES BUT THIS YEAR WITH A TWIST FOR VCA MEMBERS !!!!
The So Cal Viper Club wanted to do something special for our 2011 VCA Members. When you sign up, be sure to give us your current VCA # and the admission cost for the Picnic will be ONLY $5.00 for you and immediate family members.  We will also have a Special Raffle for the VCA members !
  >g

Not a VCA Member or membership has expired but still want to come out for some fun?  This year we are opening up the Picnic to ALL Viper owners as well as guests.  Admission cost will be $20.00 per person.  Help us spread the news and make this the biggest & best SoCal Viper Club picnic yet!
                                                                                                                  <13

The Tulsa Rib Company will once again fire up their BBQ for us , so you know the food is gonna be GREAT.

The Laguna Niguel Regional Park has been a great place for our members' families and has excellent parking for our Vipers.  With the large lawn to have our fun with the balloon toss and tug-o-war, as well as plenty of space for the "jumper" for the kids.  Be sure to plan to join us for this year's picnic and enjoy good food, good company and plenty of fun!

So be sure to join us at the LAGUNA NIGUEL REGIONAL PARK located at 28241 La Paz Rd, Laguna Niguel.  For map to the Park, CLICK HERE.  When entering the park, a $5 park entry fee is required.  Keep your wheels both on the 1st speed bump and you will have no problem.  Turn right after entering the park and go about 1/4 mile and you'll see Vipers at the Large Group Shelter (LGS)!  
We will start gathering at 10:30 at the picnic site.  Lunch will be served at noon.

>p

OR MAIL CHECK TO SO CAL VIPER CLUB TREASURER, 35234 QUARTZ ST., YUCAIPA, CA 92399

DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS AUGUST 1, 2011 !!!!!

ATTENDEES:

Lance & Family
Art, Cynthia & Grace - paid
Nino & Ruth - paid
Fast Eddie
Luke +1  paid
Dan & Cathy + 4  paid
Bruce & Grace - paid
Jason & Sarah
Ray & Dustin - paid
Jim & Judy - paid
Matt & Marcela - paid
Steven & Carol -paid
Al & family - paid
Randy & Diane - paid
Craig & Dolly - paid
Gary & Melissa - paid
Alan & Amara - paid
Ron & Mary -  paid
Kurt K & family - paid
Peter H & family - paid
Mike Greenberg and family
Brent & Family - paid
Ben and Mikey - paid
Mike and Diann - paid
Bill & Tina - paid
Richard & Charlene - paid
Dave & Lisa -paid
Mike & Yoko - paid
Anthony
Steph & Kala - paid
Peter & Pheap - paid
Diane & Randy T. - paid
Tom & Shawn - paid

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

hemotox

Can't make this one, meeting in Chicago.  Story of my Viper year!  =17

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

NK BREKR

Does this mean we'll start seeing presidential campaign banners "Hemotox '12" at the upcoming events?

Luke

I had a great time last year and this year shouldint be any different. I will be there! Hope all is well for everyone and looking foward to seeing everyone again.   Luke

NK BREKR

NK BREKR

All paid up. 

Dan and Peter I don't see your names on the sign up list surely you don't want me to eat all of the tri-tip!

ViperX

Hey Art,

Cathy and I plan to be there.

Do have one item that may interfere, so hoping it will work out.

Dan  <2

HISSSN1

BUMMER can not make it my sister is having her 50th b/day bash in norther California that day I was all ready for the tug a war.   >o have fun. Eddie
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

snake

Jason&Sarah

Sarah and I are in!  Doesn't look like I'm on call that weekend and we don't have the lil' one!  So count us in....where do we sign up?  Look forward to seeing ya'll...

Jason

>v
Jason

'02 RT/10 Yellow

NK BREKR

Hey Jason,

Glad to hear you and Sarah are able to make it to pay click the link below:

http://socalviper.com/events/viper-family-picnic-paypal/

And you're done.

Fast-Lane

Ray and Dustin are in and paid. =19 My son should be a great help for the Gen 1 and 2s in the Tug O War >m
As if we need it  ^1 ^1
Ray - 1995 - Black with Silver Stripes

PCH VIPER

Help get the word out to ALL Viper owners for this year's picnic.  Of course VCA Members get a huge discount, but we want to get everyone out for some Viper Family fun.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Copperhead Mike

Sorry the family and I won't be able to make this year's picnic.  =16  We'll be in Vancouver, B.C. on vacation.  Hope everyone has a fantastic time.  Enjoy the rest of your Summer.  See you all real soon.

-Cuz Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD