Mikey and I will be there.
Thanks,
Ben
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

1HOTACR

Just sliding in under the wire... please add my name and Kala's to the list!
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Thanks!
Steph
<9
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

NK BREKR

That's cutting it close Steph, it'll be good to see Kala again too.

Kala

It was great to see everyone yesterday! Good Friends, good food  >r
A very special thanks to Glenn for letting me cruise out there with Steph!

update on tug of war gone wrong:

Hand is sore but bends... Stomach bruise! OMG... Looks & Feels horrible this morning...

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

SSSSE YA

We are Glad everybody had a good time Saturday, the weather was perfect.

Kala is that a picture of Saturn?

Bad News

Two years in a row Paul came home with a deep rope burn on his arm from the tug o war.  Maybe it's time we realize that these guys are serious and people can/will get hurt.  I'd say this is a young guys' game.  Sorry to hear of your rope burn injury, Kala.  - Pam
'01 Red RT10

Kala

LOL Rob... yup it kinda does look like that...

Thanks Pam

the stomach bruise is feeling better... Good thing I wear low cut jeans though... LOL

I'm going for an x-ray on my hand, didn't have time today so I made an appt for 11:30 am tomorrow.. Doc thinks I may have a "boxers fracture"  >1
if thats the case treatment is a freaking pin inserted for 6 weeks she said...

I think it's the rope... and the way the knots were tied... bigger loop and at least there would have been some warning... maybe we need a real T.O.W. rope...
Get a safe rope and I'll be back on the line next year....

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

PCH VIPER

Hey Kala,
That looks painful.... =16
I feel really bad for you.    This rope has been stretched and stretched for 5 years now.   The knots were soooo tight and many of the "loops" were very small.  I retied a bunch of the knots, but there were a bunch that I couldn't get apart.   All the Horsepower pull on it finally got them to pull thru and POP.   

Hopefully your hand is OK and nothing serious...
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Thank you to all who came out and to our Sponsors, DC Performance, PartsRack and Meguiars for their continued support !   Thank you to everyone who helped set up and clean up.  It is greatly appreciated !!!

Pictures are up on my site  ( What few I was able to take.....It is tough trying to take pics and visit with everyone )   www.kouchicentral.com

Here are a few which I'm posting from Las Vegas !   >v

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Kala

Yea! x-rays were negative, just soft tissue damage...