NINO & RUTH'S BBQ & RICHARD'S DESERT RUN - Sept. 24th

Started by Pam, June 16, 2011, 04:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NK BREKR

Awesome BBQ Nino and Ruth! A huge thanks for feeding us all the delicious food.  =19

It was great catching up with everybody.

Luke,  the chicken was finger licking good, you never disappoint  >t

The icing on the cake was singing Happy Birthday to Lori for her 30th!

HISSSN1

Thank you very VIPER much NINO & RUTH The BBQ was wonderful !!!! It was great to see all of you. The food was awesome, the company was more than great. You have a very nice house and love the 1938 FORD. Happy Birthday Lori  =14.  See you all soon Eddie.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Pam

>p
Nino & Ruth's BBQ was an amazing variety of the best tasting food ever!  And it was fun to surprise Lori with the birthday cake and the happy birthday song.  Richard's desert run on up to Nino & Ruth's was a spirited dash through the heat of the desert.  Lots of fun challenging the Vipers through fun roads. 
A ton of thanks to Nino & Ruth for their effort to put this on.  I know that it takes a day or more of shopping and planning menus and another day or two of cooking and preparation of all of that food, as well as another day or so of cleanup after an event at a home.  Lance presented Nino & Ruth each with a SoCal apron as a show of our appreciation of all this work.  And I just wanted to say THANKS NINO & RUTH once again.  It was awesome!!! 
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

PCH VIPER

Lori here posting.
Thank you all for the Birthday Wishes and the surprise B-day cake. 
Thank you so much Ruth and Nino for thinking of me and cooking all the great food.
We always love coming up to your annual BBQ.

=14

Here are some of the pictures Lance took from the day.   

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures