DYNO DAYS - January 14th, SATURDAY

Started by Pam, January 21, 2011, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derek

Well just got my exhaust installed the other day. A nice Cat-Back Corsa exhaust. I must say i am extremely please with it thus far. It was louder than i expected which was a good thing! And sounds awesome as well as looks awesome! I was thinking it wasn't going to be loud enough and i would have to end up getting high flow cats and some headers. but i think this did the trick! now my car has nice sounds as well and nice looks!   >g

I had DC performance do the install on the system and they did great work! it turned out awesome! and they were very helpful and nice people to talk to. I had lots of questions i asked and even tho they were super busy they did their best to answer all my questions. This was my first of many visits ill be making to their shop, i was so surprised by how many vipers they had there! i spent the first half of the morning checking out their shop and looking at all the vipers they had there.

Big thanks to dan and the crew at DC for the great experience I had! Keep up the great work guys!

SSSSE YA

Quote from: Derek on November 18, 2011, 08:08:40 PM
Well just got my exhaust installed the other day. A nice Cat-Back Corsa exhaust. I must say i am extremely please with it thus far. It was louder than i expected which was a good thing! And sounds awesome as well as looks awesome! I was thinking it wasn't going to be loud enough and i would have to end up getting high flow cats and some headers. but i think this did the trick! now my car has nice sounds as well and nice looks!   >g

I had DC performance do the install on the system and they did great work! it turned out awesome! and they were very helpful and nice people to talk to. I had lots of questions i asked and even tho they were super busy they did their best to answer all my questions. This was my first of many visits ill be making to their shop, i was so surprised by how many vipers they had there! i spent the first half of the morning checking out their shop and looking at all the vipers they had there.

Big thanks to dan and the crew at DC for the great experience I had! Keep up the great work guys!

Dan and his team are a class act. They are the only shop we will let work on our viper.

Derek

Any updates on when this event will be taking place?
I'd just like to have a few weeks notice so i can plan accordingly.

PCH VIPER

We are now confirmed for January 14th !!
Let's get the sign up sheet rolling again.   Who is going to have the big HP ?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Derek

viperCFP

Agreed.

I still need to do the 998 recall, rear diff portion only (dumb dealership).

Quote from: SSSSE YA on November 11, 2011, 06:45:22 AM
Welcome Derek, Blue and White Vipers are the fastest. <2 <11
Michael
Instagram: @viperCFP
'96 GTS (2nd caretaker)

SSSSE YA

LS6Molester

I should be able to make it to dyno. I might be out of town that weekend, so I will confirm during the first week of the year.

DEDLY4U

We just waited to confirm that Cheryl and Mike Sinkinson will be there Jan 14th.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.

AWSSSSM

I'll be there with the Beast.  Let's kick some bow tie butt.

redtanrt10

I just realized that is the MLK weekend and Diann and I will be skiing in SLC.   You guys have fun, wish I could be there!!   Mike

ViperX

Too bad you can't make this one Mike now that your car is sorted out.

I'll be there with the ACR.  DC is installing the billet aluminum steering rack bushings for me while I watch you guys dyno your cars.

Dan

redtanrt10

Hey Dan, I posted this morning  after I got a reminder note from DC last night.  I traded notes with the friends we're meeting up with and she told me that there is very little snow in SLC.  If we don't get good snow in the next 7 or 8 days, then I will see you guys at DC

hemotox

Just got back form a week in Deer Valley. Snow was good on the Mountain, rest of the country side, no snow. Did not hit one rock in the 6 days.  About 70% of Mtn open.  PCity is rocking despite the bad snow conditions.  They are making the cover good.  Skiing is like skiing in Sun Valley this time of year.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

EXHLR8N

Hey Doc - what car are you going to bring to Dyno Days?  Viper, GT or GT350 .... oh those decisions!

Seriously, it will be great to see you.  I look forward to it.
The Best Things in Life are Dangerous