DYNO DAYS - January 14th, SATURDAY

Started by Pam, January 21, 2011, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

DYNO DAY at DC PERFORMANCE
January 14th, 2012
9AM TO 5PM

Dan Cragin has once again stepped up to support our Club with the Annual Dyno Day.
Dan and his crew will be there from 9:00am till 5:00.   They will have doughnuts and coffee in the morning and then Tony will be cooking us lunch on the BBQ at noon for ALL who attend !  
The first car on the Dyno is going to be an incredible V-10 Drag Pack Challenger which will set the benchmark for us to try and beat.

DYNO DAY at DC PERFORMANCE  9AM - 5 PM
3370 South Livonia Ave., Los Angeles, CA   310-841-6996

Cost to dyno is only $50.00 and this will be donated back to our Club by DC Performance

Dyno sign up:
1: Ron Durham
2: Eric Dedominic
3: Russ M.
4: Rick Hollis
5: Harry Korhonian
6. Richard Rosenberg
7. Rob B.   CLS
8. Mike B.
9.  Nino
10.  Mike & Cheryl S.
11. Derek

Come on out, SUPPORT DC Performance, and our Club !

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Kala

Sounds like fun, I'm gonna come hang out for the day!

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Nino Valmassoi

Please add Nino to the list. I need to find out if Dan's dyno can read very low HP output. =7

Derek

Hey everyone,

I am new here but looking forward to meeting some of the So-Cal Viper peeps!
I am looking forward to coming to this dyno day. I recently purchased my first viper :)

DEDLY4U

I signed up back on Nov 1st and was never added to the list.  I assume this list will carry over to the new date and will be the order in which we go.  Mike & Cheryl Sinkinson

Pam

<B
Mike & Cheryl:
I've put you on the list so that when a new date for Dyno Days is decided upon, you're in the group!  Sorry we missed putting your name on the first round.

>g  Derek:
It's great to hear from a new Viper owner!  We hope to see you at many of our SoCal Viper Club functions.  Please keep a watch out on this post and the home page so that when the Dyno Days date is chosen, you can put it onto your calendar and come meet a bunch of great guys there!  Since there's not many more events for this year, perhaps some of the Viper owners in your area could get together with you for a short weekend run sometime before the year is up.  What town do you live in?  Pam - SoCal Viper Club Social Director  >1
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

Derek

Pam,
I live in San Diego, I was hoping to meet some local guys here as well so maybe we could caravan up to the event.
Also do u guys ever do any events down here in San Diego area? I think i was reading somewhere that u guys did a Julian cruise once...?

Also add me to the list for the dyno day i will be there for sure!
Also I do plan to make it to as many viper meets as i can i look forward to meeting you guys and learning more.

SSSSE YA

Quote from: Derek on November 09, 2011, 07:27:23 PM
Hey everyone,

I am looking forward to coming to this dyno day. I recently purchased my first viper :)

Welcome Derek, Blue and White Vipers are the fastest. <2 <11

NK BREKR

Quote from: Derek on November 09, 2011, 07:27:23 PM
Hey everyone,

Hey Derek,
Welcome aboard!  You will love this Dyno Day once it gets rescheduled of course, it will give you an opportunity to discuss possible mods and get real world feedback from other Viper owners.

DEDLY4U

>g Derek,

Welcome to the club, we look forward to meeting you when dyno day gets rescheduled.  What model Viper did you buy?

Mike & Cheryl

Derek

Thanks everyone for the friendly welcomes!

I have a 96' GTS B/W, it has a paxton S/C in it as well. Only 16k original miles. :)

PCH VIPER

Welcome to the Club Derek !
Can't wait to check out your new car   >v
San Diego has a lot of great Members and driving roads.  Have fun and be safe.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

kenalker

Welcome, Derek.  I too bought a 1996 blue and white GTS with 16K miles on it, but that was in June, 2008.  I now have over 31K on it - joining the club means putting that car to good (and proper) use.  Looking forward to meeting you in person at the next event.

Ken

Derek

hey Ken sounds good man i look forward to meeting you to. what kinda mods have you done to urs? got any pics?
Im heading up to DC performance this thursday to have my cat-back corsa exhaust installed. Im looking forward to this car finally sounding a bit more like a real viper! its just way to quite with the stock exhaust. gonna see how much louder this cat back does and if it needs to be louder i plan to install high flow cats.

kenalker

I'll try to get a list of mods and pics together... but it is 2am and I have to get up in 4 hours to trailer out to Spring Mountain.  I do have the Corsa 3" exhaust with hi-flo cats and Bellinger exhaust headers and a K&N hi-flo filter box and filter.  I find it funny that you are trying to make yours louder; when Lena and I go on long trips with the club (Utah, Vegas, etc.) everyone tells me how fun it was to crank up the tunes while on the road while Lena and I have to keep saying "huh, what'd you say" when trying to carry on a conversation even though we are right next to each other - and forget trying to hear the radio over my exhaust.  I often end up with a mild headache and stiff eardrums by the end of a trip.  Maybe we should just trade cars... :-)