DYNO DAYS - January 14th, SATURDAY

Started by Pam, January 21, 2011, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedtactics

I plan on coming down for this. No dyno run for me unless they run out of cars and need filler.
Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

DarkSnake

Count us in, looking forward to seeing the gang.

Juan & Becky
Juan V

2008 Viper Coupe
2012 458 Italia
2012 SuperBee

Copperhead Mike

I'm going to try and make it to this one just to hang out.  My son has basketball practice.  Hopefully I can convince my wife to take him to practice along with my other little one.  Fingers crossed...

-Michael
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

Specialty Performance Team

Hi All!
The event is approaching and we are going to have a great variety of vehicles attending, including an ACRX Racecar, a Viper powered Drag Pack Challenger and numerous other high powered cars. If you wish to Dyno test your car or have it serviced, please give me a call. Coffee and dognuts will be served in the morning and BBQ lunch for all at noon.

DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

BillD

Dan @ DC has my RT and is going to give her a good looking over this week >g for the first time since I got it earlier this month. My wife Diana and I will be there to pick it up on Saturday and we look forward to meeting all of you! The RT is stock so not sure if I should bother putting her on the Dyno and I don't plan on too many mods just yet. My last "fun" car had around 110 HP so a stock 450 HP is plenty for me right now... <2
Billy D.
2001 RT 10 Race Yellow
2005 Dodge Magnum Inferno Red

AceFang

I would love to participate but I have an all-day commitment that day.  Darn.  It's been a while since I have seen the great crew at Dan's. Have fun everybody!! >o >o
John Bennett

HISSSN1

I plan to come down in the morning to hang out for a couple of hours, have to leave by 11 I have another funeral to attend.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Banzai Ben

I have to attend a lecture in the morning so I'll be by in the afternoon.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

ViperX

Hey Lance,

You planning to meet at Spaghetti's?

If so, what time?

Dan wants me there by 9:00 AM to start the billet steering bushing install.

Dan  <2

PCH VIPER

I was going to leave OC around 8:00. But I'm flexible.
You want to meet at Spaghettini's around 8:15 ?
That should get us there before 9:00.
See you in the morning.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Viper Blondie

Dan says 8:15 will work.  He'll see you there between 8 & 8:15.   ^2

HISSSN1

I will do a pull but I need to leave early,I will bring VENOM B it has a new sticker on so that might bump the HP up  ^8
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Kala

Sorry I couldn't make it today... I suddenly have a litter of pups due today...  >1
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Derek

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Dan and all the crew at DC Performance for putting on such an awesome event!
This was my 1st Official Viper meet and i must say i was quite impressed with all the great people that showed up, everyone seemed to be very friendly and welcoming. I chatted with quite a few different people out there and i learned quite a great deal just in the few short hours.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the march run!  <2

ViperX

Hey Lance,

Ask Lyle for a pic of the "final" dyno results.  I "dynoed" after you left and the results were pretty amazing for a bone stock 09.  I new this ACR was strong, but didn't realize just how strong.

Great event, likely the best DD ever.

Dan  <2