SPRING MOUNTAIN MOTORSPORTS RANCH - April 23 & 24 !!

Started by ViperX, January 20, 2011, 11:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtanrt10

Dan,

I'd be OK with Easter weekend although it would probably be better for most to switch.  Easter wouldn't be popular with Diann but we'd work that out.  Could be that this weekend works out best for Spring Mountain members since it is Easter.

ViperX

Hey Mike,

You hit the nail squarely on the head, so to speak.

Hotels are available and the track is pretty wide open.

Other weekends are more difficult.

Still, I agree and would like to move it if possible but don't care for a repeat of last years "super hot" day at the track.

Please keep responding guys.  I'll ask Michael if we can do it another weekend.

Dan  <2

MoparMan

We're in either way. How about slightly later start times than last year?

PCH VIPER

Quote from: MoparMan on January 28, 2011, 09:45:31 PM
We're in either way. How about slightly later start times than last year?
Hey Matt,
Glad you two are coming out.  We had an early start last time to beat the heat.
Shouldn't be an issue this time through.

Who's bringing the eggs?
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Radical Guy

Can't make it that weekend- family stuff.  If it is moved to another weekend, I will likely be there! >o
2004 SRT-10

ViperX

OK,

Sooo I spoke with the "Q" and there just isn't another weekend that will work for the him or the track, so April 23 and 24 are the dates.

Hope to see as many of you as can make it.

Same basic access to club facilities as the previous years, clubhouse, pool, etc.

Please let us know if you can make it by posting here as we will need a "number" for dinner on Friday night at the "Q"'s car barn.

Dan

More detail to follow.

Scottp

Dan,

After talking to Michael and Virginia this weekend - I'm in!

Since it's Easter break the following week, it looks like I'll be bringing the girls in the motorhome then over to Las Vegas on Sunday for a few days.

Buttonwillow's got me revved-up, I don't want to miss driving Spring Mountain.

Scottp

redtanrt10

Banzai Ben

2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

MoparMan

Quote from: PCH VIPER on January 29, 2011, 09:07:23 PM
Hey Matt,
Glad you two are coming out.  We had an early start last time to beat the heat.
Shouldn't be an issue this time through.

Who's bringing the eggs?

Cool. It was killing us to get up that early to make the drive out to Pahrump. I was dragging by the end of Sunday last year.

ViperX

Michael likes to get started very early, so we'll have to beg him a bit on the time.

Likely, we'll have a 8:00 AM driver's meeting (no too early) then split our group into beginner / intermediate and high intermediate / advanced.  There should be plenty of track time.

Dan  <19

ACRBruce

Will there be any difference between running on Saturday or Sunday?  I'm thinking I can do Sunday as I'll be staying in Vegas Friday and Saturday night and drive over Sunday morning.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: ACRBruce on February 05, 2011, 05:18:44 PM
Will there be any difference between running on Saturday or Sunday?  I'm thinking I can do Sunday as I'll be staying in Vegas Friday and Saturday night and drive over Sunday morning.

Sunday's track configuration will include an Easter Egg hunt  >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Bruce,

You can drive either day or both.

You know what I'll be doing ..... have some old tires to wear out!

See you at the track,

Dan

NK BREKR

Reservation made at the Nugget and check is in the mail to Nino for Friday Night's dinner.

Dan, 
Who do I contact  to rent a suit, since I don't think they will let me wear my nephew's Iron Man suit.