Looking to go for a drive this Saturday...any takers?

Started by Jason&Sarah, January 10, 2011, 09:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason&Sarah

Wife and I are looking to go for a drive this weekend...maybe lunch???  Don't know anyone in the club.  We live in the Inland Empire and are thinking of driving down to the beach...not sure where yet.  Anyone considering doing the same PM me or give me a call or text....909-456-5901   Jason
Jason

'02 RT/10 Yellow

PCH VIPER

Hey Jason !
A handful of us will be in your neck of the woods.  There is a fun track event at Auto Club Speedway Sat and Sun.
I'm going out in the morning just to watch and have lunch.   Come on over and visit if you want.

Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

AceFang

I would love to join you but the wife and I will be out of town, heading for wine country.  Darn, I have not had Ace out since the Tour d'Orange on Jan 1.  It was a blast and everybody should consider doing it next year.
John Bennett

ViperX

Jason,

Yeah, come out to Auto Club Speedway, Fontana Saturday or Sunday on your way somewhere.

A few of us will be driving the "Roval".

See you at the track,

Dan

Jason&Sarah

Hey Guys!

We are new to the club and not sure how the event at Fontana Speedway works.  What time? Where to meet?  How much to hang out, watch and meet others.  We only live a couple of miles from the track and would love to show up...look forward to seeing ya'll there....what day will most be there?  Saturday is supposed to be nice out here...

Jason

'02 RT/10 Yellow

Jason&Sarah

Hey Guys!

We are new to the club and not sure how the event at Fontana Speedway works.  What time? Where to meet?  How much to hang out, watch and meet others.  We only live a couple of miles from the track and would love to show up...look forward to seeing ya'll there....what day will most be there?  Saturday is supposed to be nice out here...
Jason

'02 RT/10 Yellow

NK BREKR

Hey Jason,
Just show up at the Speedway, I don't think there will be a gate charge, once you're there follow the signs for the infield and then you should see Dan, ViperX, (graphite w/red stripe ACR) in a garage.  I don't know what time the track goes hot, but if you get there anytime after 8 am you should be okay, dont worry if there is nobody in the garages they will be on the track and you will definitely be able to hear and see the Vipers as well as any other cas running.

Jason&Sarah

Thank you...we are looking forward to meet you guys and watch ya run the track.  Wife wants to take photos....
Jason

'02 RT/10 Yellow

PCH VIPER

I think there is a $10.00 /person entry fee.
I'm planning on arriving around 9 to 9:30 with Eddie and Bruce.

After lunch we'll be heading back to the beach.  If you want to cruise with us out to the coast you are more than welcome.
See ya Sat.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Outspeed

There is autoX (through SCCA) and karting that is free to watch as it is not part of Speedventures. Banzai Ben and Fast Eddie can educate anyone on the finer points of the purest form of racing: KARTING!

ViperX

Look for the Graphite truck, trailer and ACR.

The trailer will have VIPER on the back and on one side.

Planned to put the VIPER on the other side today but it just got too windy.

Car and Cart are in the trailer, ready to go.

See you at the track,

Dan  <2