A DAY AT THE RACES - SANTA ANITA RACETRACK

Started by Pam, December 16, 2010, 10:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted

My wife and I are going to join you guys and gals on this event.  We did not have time to sign up in advance, so we will get our own parking, tickets, lunch, etc.  We will probably leave in the early afternoon so must have parking that permits this.

Lance, my neighbor, we will follow you to Spagattinis if you let us know what time.  Perhaps we can move it back 30 minutes since the ponies are letting us in 30 minutes later?

See you tomorrow!

PCH VIPER

Crystal blue skies, 80 degree weather, 61 people and 30 Vipers..... >r

You could not have asked for a more perfect day to enjoy a Day at the Races !
A huge THANK YOU to Pam for setting this event up with Santa Anita and Nino for keeping track of all the paid members.  A special mention to Hemotox...Eric Johnson for putting this event on the table.  What a great idea and incredible venue.

And of course....THANK YOU club MEMBERS for signing up and making this event a success !

Here are a few of the pictures I took today and as always, the rest are up on my site www.kouchicentral.com

www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

Along with great weather, we enjoyed some REALLY GOOD food.

And of course, betting the ponies was a lot of fun too.

Winning tickets !!

and for the losing tickets  =16

10 BANGR

Great time, great place, great people. Thank you all that helped put this together.
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

hemotox

Looks like you guys had an awesome time.  So sorry I could not be there, the main line rush from my skiing addiction kept me in Mammoth Lakes this weekend.  Really looks like you enjoyed the day.  Next year for sure, I hope.............  <2

California is a great state!  82 degrees in LA, 20 feet of snow in Mammoth.

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Kala

Awesome Event! Had a lot of fun, thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put this event together. 

Lance, Nikon's seem to be dust magnets  <B Might want to check your sensor, mine has half of Santa Anita on it  =17

Here's a few photos I took.

Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Check it out Melissa's eyes are open!

We even had a couple of races with women Jockeys!

SHE WINS!
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Stephie's pick for the Viper Club Race!

Look who got track side for the 9th race

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD????  <D
Steph's horse paid $47.50 for the win  <

Kala

Lisa & Dave ready for Valentines Day

10th race, horse decides to go home without rider

Getting light for flight!   >g The end

NK BREKR

It was great catching up with everybody!  Big thanks to everyone involved in the planning and execution! 

Ted

Thanks very much to Pam and Lance and others for putting everything together for a great event.  It was really good to see everyone and their beautiful cars.  This event took a lot of planning and we appreciate the efforts!  The weather was also perfect and we even got to meet the "Seabiscuit" movie horse!   

PCH VIPER

Great pictures Kala !  I missed the sign board Welcoming the So Cal Club.   (Too caught up trying to get a picture of the Bugle Boy )