VOI 11 shirts from the KC club

Started by Kala, October 18, 2010, 05:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kala

This was posted over on the main forum. In case anyone is interested. At first they were going to allow your local region to be printed on the shirts if 10 shirts were ordered. Now they are all going to have KC region under the VOI logo.

http://forums.viperclub.org/voi-11-salt-lake-city-9-30-10-03-2010/640523-voi-11-kansas-city-shirts.html

"85 of 200" quote from above link

I just got word there have been complaints about me putting other regions names on the shirts, thinking about it they are right and I really don't have any right to do it. Usually the host region creates VOI shirts to raise money for their local club, so I am sure that Utah/Colorado wouldn't want me to take money away from the shirts they made for the event. That being said I will only offer shirts with Kansas City on them. The price is 125.00 a shirt, yes they are expensive but if you were at VOI you saw they are spectacular. That includes shipping to your door. I ordered 40 shirts for VOI and they were 104.71 each, add 8.00 to 15.00 to ship to your door and the KCVCA has a profit of 5.00 to 15.00 bucks a shirt. I'm not doing to this make a dime, its just because I would want one. I have never seen a shirt like this and thought it was pretty neat. That being said please ignore any mention of changing the Kansas City, I will not. Thanks again, and I am only going to place this order one time, it will not be reoccurring, so I guess you can say these are Special Editions. I'm not in this for the money as you can see, any profit goes to the KCVCA, I was doing this as a favor due to the response we had at VOI. 

You can paypal me at [email protected]

or PM me (85 of 200) and ill send you the address if you want to pay with a check.
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D

Kala

Forgot to post this

in the area where the green is, you can have almost any color you want...
Corsa Track exhaust, Lightweight Flywheel, Green Filters, EBC Red Pads, AB's 1200 degree wires (Blue) SVS Shifter, MGW Gripper shift knob, Color Matched Console, MGW trim rings, Racelogic & Dave's Underdrive Pulley going on soon :D