I need images

Started by JR3xV10, October 09, 2010, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR3xV10

I am working on a project with some very large printers and I wanted to use some viper images to print while we are calibrating the printers.  I am looking for high quality images that can be printed in large scale.  I am hoping to find some cool multi color logo files.  My email is [email protected]  I can send some printed images to anyone who gets me good files.

Erick

Just so happens I was messing around with my wife's camera and the Viper today.  Not all are great, but I'll send a few your way.

JR3xV10

I do need to add that no images will be reproduced with the intent to sell or distribute.  I just thought it would be more interesting to look at viper images at work than generic sample images. I would like to print something to put on my wall but NOT a trademarked or copywrited or liscensed Dodge image.  that being said.... does anyone have any cool viper logo "like" images <11

JR3xV10

Thanks Lance.  The images that I got from you were perfect!  I printed 3 of them in large poster size and they look awesome >t