CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL, - SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 25

Started by Pam, August 06, 2010, 04:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL - SATURDAY, Sept 25

Staged on the runways and taxiways of NAS North Island with Navy aircraft and ships in the background, the Coronado Classic Speed Festival features the world's top racing machines from years gone by competing on a spectator-friendly 1.6 mile course. These vintage race cars are chosen to compete on the basis of their historical significance and certified authenticity. In addition to the racing action, you can tour Vendor Village, the Meguiar's Car Club Corral and the New Car Dealers Association Classic Car Collection.

We have corral passes for special parking inside the show area.  Corral passes will be given out at the meeting point at Ruby's Diner in Carlsbad.

CLICK HERE for more about Coronado Speed Festival & Fleet Week San Diego

We'll meet @ Rubys Diner in Carlsbad @ 8:15 AM to have breakfast @ 8:30 AM. Leave about 9:30 AM for Coronado to the races.

Ruby's Diner
5630 Paseo Del Norte # D
Carlsbad, CA 92008-4458
(760) 931-7829
Get directions

Caravan from Orange County:  Meet Shady Canyon Starbucks at 7:00 AM - Depart @ 7:30 AM

DIRECTIONS FROM RUBY'S TO CORONADO - Please print and bring with you!

We will once again get 40 Corral Passes for our Vipers to park inside the event; however, you'll need to purchase your General Admission tickets (suggest you do this in advance).

I HAVE CORRAL PASSES, BUT YOU'LL NEED TO BUY ADMISSION TICKETS

Buy Your General Admission Tickets In Advance and Save: http://www.fleetweeksandiego.org/tickets.html

REMINDER:
You are entering an active military base.  Identification and car insurance is required. All individuals are subject to search. All vehicles are expected to adhere to base speed limit of 25 MPH. No talking on cell phones while driving.

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU PLAN TO GO    >j

1.  Bruce Conklin
2.  Barry N.
3.  Demoe & son Cris
4.  Andreas
5.  Paul & Pam
6.  Erick
7.  Craig
8.  Lance
9.  Anthony M.
10. David A.
11. James P.
12. Richard & Charlene
13. Paul Hawker
14. Bill C & wife
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

admin

Dan and Cathy were planning to be there - will be at Buttonwillow driving with Speed Ventures instead.   >w

10 BANGR

Demoe and my son Cris  >p will be attending.
Sounds like a blast.  >g
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Kanaljen

Count me in!!

Just joined the SoCal club, Live in San Diego, owner of a b/w 96 GTS (see attached pic)

Hope to see you all at the CSF!

PCH VIPER

Welcome to the Club !!!
I look forward to meeting you and checking out your '96 B/W

See you soon!
Lance
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Bad News

Another San Diego member!  <u We'll be looking forward to meeting you.  Paul
'01 Red RT10

10 BANGR

I have my tickets now. I called to see about a promo code to enter before I checked out and found none.  >o
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Erick

Been a while since that first run with you guys, but work/life has slowed down a bit and I will be attending this as well.

Radical Guy

Unfortunately, I can't make this event, even though it's in my neck of the woods.  I'll be on a beer brewery bus tour.  I'll have to check it out on Sunday.
2004 SRT-10

CAP

PCH VIPER

Looks Like I'm only going to be able to make the run from OC to Carlsbad, have breakfast and then bust it back home.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Sundiego

I'll be there driving a yellow '70 Camaro with Trans Am history. They may put me in the Shelby group or the Trans Am group.

David Andrews

NK BREKR

Best of luck David.

Any pictures of the yellow Camaro?