VIPER DAYS at Spring Mountain Oct 22, 23 & 24

Started by ViperX, August 02, 2010, 10:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXHLR8N

The Best Things in Life are Dangerous

PCH VIPER

Keep in mind that Friday traffic to Vegas is pretty heavy and Barstow was very busy around the 12:00 time frame.
If you can make it to Baker, I think that would be a good choice providing the bladder can make it.

I'm hoping to be on the road somewhere between noon and 1.  Justin will probably catch me in Baker.

Drive safe and bring your 2-way radios.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Outspeed

Lance, you're a speeder and I am a law-abiding citizen! The odds of me catching you are slim...but just in case, what radio frequency shall I be on? 10-1?

redtanrt10

Ben, no trailer this time??  Do you want me to bring those Kumho's??

I'll be leaving hopefully at 9 am, if you guys are meeting @10:30 in RC, you'l probably catch me by Victorville or just past.

Let me know what you guys plan for lunch.  I don't disagree w/Lance about Barstow being busy at 12 noon, but,
all I remember about Baker is the super sized Chevron and the hole in the wall mexican joint across the street.

It's going to be a great weekeknd, low 70's, no rain!!!

Mike

Banzai Ben

Hey Mike, I'm gonna drive the car out so don't bring the tires, no place to put them.

I guess the group can decide on Friday where to stop for lunch.
2013 SRT Viper, Race Yellow
2003 Viper Comp Coupe, GTS Blue
2005 SRT-10 Ram, Yellow Fever
2018 Hellcat Challenger, Indigo Blue

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Outspeed on October 18, 2010, 03:56:54 PM
Lance, you're a speeder and I am a law-abiding citizen! The odds of me catching you are slim...but just in case, what radio frequency shall I be on? 10-1?

<11

Radio frequency 10-1 seemed to be a pretty open channel.

HISSSN1

Quote from: Banzai Ben on October 17, 2010, 10:15:16 PM
Hey Bruce and others for Friday caravan,

About 10:30 AM I'll meet you at the first stop, the Chevron 12659 Foothill Blvd Rancho Cucamonga 91739. Leave there about 11:00.

If you all want to, we can stop at Carls Jr 2856 Lenwood Circle Barstow for lunch or go on to

Baker Chevron 72083 Baker Blvd Baker 92309.

Final destination Spring Mountain 3601 S Highway 160 Pahrump NV 89061.

Ben I will drive up with you see you by 11am on Friday if you need to talk to me 661-713-3089 cell [email protected] text me your cell # thanks Eddie. I am ok with where ever you all want to stop. I have two radios I will bring.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Radical Guy

On Thursday, I'll be stopping at the In 'n' Out off of Lenwood Dr. (Barstow) between 12-12:30.  Anyone planning on being there at that time?  If not, I'll see everyone there.  Lookin' forward to it!  >g
2004 SRT-10

Pete M

Leaving tomorrow and spending the night at Stateline, then leaving in AM for VOI...

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

PCH VIPER

Quote from: speedtactics on October 19, 2010, 07:29:05 PM
Can we just sign up for dinner on Saturday?

Yes......I'll take care of it for you.   >v 

1HOTACR

Were here!  Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <m

Beautiful sunset tonight.  The weather should be perfect tomorrow for travel

G&S <1
Glenn
1HOTV10 - 2014 GTS Striker Green
1HOTACR - 2017 ACR-E

Pete M

I see Tanner Foust took no prisoners in the Viper Cup Race today.....What happened to MVQ????

admin

Blue/Green Groups leaving the grid!

PCH VIPER

Really cool video.   >v

That was a really fun session !!!

It was cool seeing how our green group did....and having so much fun.  Lots of big smiles.