Need secondary set of OEM catalytic converters

Started by Super Villain, July 29, 2010, 11:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Villain

Hey Gang,

Anybody have a set of factory OEM Catalytic Converters (the secondary ones just before the mufflers) that they want to sell me?  Needs to be Gen 3 or Gen 4 and needs to be in good working order.

Let me know, thanks!

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

A,

Try the tuners.  Many times they'll have "take offs" from Twin Turbo jobs or track cars - that's where I get mine.

Also Jon B or Paul Scharf can be helpful.

Dan

Super Villain

Thanks Dan....DC Performance didn't have any, but it looks like I might be able to get some from my posting on the big board. 

Also an FYI I found out from DC was that internally the cats from a Gen 3 and Gen 4 are the same.  And so for what I am going to be doing it'll be good!

I should also check with Todd at A&C.
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

ViperX

I'd also try Heffner, Hennesey, Underground Racing, etc.

Yes, the secondary cats are the same for Gen III / IV.  I run a set on my GTS and a set on the Beast.

Soon, I'll have a set on my ACR.

FYI, just went full 3-inch on the ACR.  Pulled the cats, had Lou Belanger make a "turn the corner" pipe w/o cats for me (for track use) and installed a new Corsa Track 3-inch inlet + internals.

Looking for 580 rwhp in the ACR.  Made 571 with cats and 2.5 inch transition pipe to Corsa.  We'll see soon!!!

Dan