HOT SUMMER NIGHTS - Friday, June 11

Started by Pam, March 31, 2010, 12:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

6 speed

anthony

i will be at hot summer nights.  Anthony 

BolsOut

I'm not gonna say I'll be there because every time I do, something comes up (last time it was the birth of my kid >w).
But you can count me in.

yeloone

Better late than never.  Are Mary and Ron Too late?  We would love to make it.

RACEYELLOWRICHARD

Hey Ron;
Have your agent call my agent, we'll do lunch and work out something.  =27

raceyellowrichard

EVERYONE; PARKING IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SO; >1

MEET ME AT THE CORNER OF MISSION AND WINTERHAVEN IN THE FALLBROOK HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT
ABOUT 4 P M  SO WE CAN ROLL IN TOGETHER.  =15

RYR >5

Pam

<K HOT SUMMER NIGHTS IN FALLBROOK, FRIDAY EVENING, JUNE 11

Richard put together a real fun evening in Fallbrook at their annual Hot Summer Nights event.  An amazing 17 Vipers were lined up on the main drag in the little town, pretty much out-shining all the other car-clubs.  (The Porches had a pretty strong group there, also).  Lots of interesting cars to see.  After walking up and down the street full of cars, we all decided it was time to eat, so we broke off into 4 or 5 smaller groups and went to the restaurants of our choice.  Following that, Carol brought out a large box full of cupcakes and told us it was Steve's birthday.  We sang happy birthday and had fun smearing cupcake frosting all over our hands & faces as we enjoyed dessert.  The desert kind of put a finale on the event for most of us and the exodus to home began.
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

admin

Love the pics Pam - looks like it was a good time  >w

Pam

Thanks!  2 last pictures I forgot about... 
     Everybody have fun at the next (Big Bear) run!  P
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

PCH VIPER

Great job Pam !!!!
It is so neat to see the pictures, see all the smiles and get a great visual of what I missed.  I wish I could have made it out too.
Thanks for posting them !
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

Mr. Fangs

Pam. 

Nice job breaking in your new camera.

Seemed like everyone was enjoying the event, with super big smiles all around.

Lance is going to be worried that you are taking over his job  =14

Was kind of fun when the Vipers arrived, they made the Porsches all give up their purloined parking spaces that Richard had reserved for the ViperClub.
Paul & Teresa 09 Coupe