HOT SUMMER NIGHTS - Friday, June 11

Started by Pam, March 31, 2010, 12:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pam

HOT SUMMER NIGHTS - Friday, June 11

When~ Friday, June 11th from 4:30 pm to 8:00 pm.   Three blocks of the downtown "Village Area" of Fallbrook will be closed to traffic.
MEET AT 4:00 PMat the Fallbrook High School parking lot on the N.W. Corner of Mission & Winterhaven and we will all drive in together.  WE WILL LEAVE THE MEETING SPOT AT 4:15 PM Click here for a map to the meeting spot.  

What~ Hot Summer Nights is an old fashioned community event in the downtown "Village" area of Fallbrook.  This event will feature Sports Cars and Exotics.  Some of the other car club invitees will include the Cobra, Ferrari, Maserati and Porsche Clubs.  Cars are parked diagonally on the street for viewing and judging (not a Concours).   Trophies for Judges Choice, Best Sports Car and Best Club effort will be presented.  Recipients of the trophies will be asked to speak briefly about their cars and club.  Winning cars will be relocated to the center of the downtown area.

There will be club parking for each car club participating and I recommended that a parking coordinator be appointed for the club.  Have them contact me to be sure of where and how to park for your club.  There are no registration fees, etc.

Where~ Fallbrook is an out of the way town in No. San Diego County.   It is a lovely agrarian area most noted for avocados, that has maintained a Village atmosphere in the downtown area.  Fallbrook is a great venue for displaying cars on the street.  The village/downtown area is like going back in time fifty years ago in CA.  The village area is older but beautifully preserved stores and shops in a very relaxed atmosphere.  You can't really see or enjoy this kind of event anywhere else!  Try to get there by 5:00 if you can but you will get parked in fine fashion if you arrive later.  (see attached map).
Amenities~ Food vendors will be serving food plus several nice restaurants will be open in the downtown area.  In the center of all this is the Village Square where wine, beer and soft drinks can be purchased. 

There will be live music by LastOneDone in the Village Square during the entire event! 

Please click below attachment for event map.

Click here for map of Fallbrook

There are food vendors at this event, as well as some good restaurants within walking distance.  Since this event has a short time frame, no formal plans for dinner are being made. 

Please let us know if you are attending so that Richard can arrange for adequate club parking.  >5

Richard & Charlene
Paul & Pam
Steve & Carol
Steve S.
Ron & Nora
Ruth & Nino
Dave & Lisa
Piz & John
Anthony
Mark & Jolynn
Ron & Mary
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

PCH VIPER

GREAT JOB PAM !!!!!!

We got ourselves a new "Events Coordinator".   Thank You for taking on the task and let me know if you ever need any help.....I'll give you Cathy's phone  #    >w
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on March 31, 2010, 07:02:01 PM
GREAT JOB PAM !!!!!!

We got ourselves a new "Events Coordinator".   Thank You for taking on the task and let me know if you ever need any help.....I'll give you Cathy's phone  #    >w

Agree,

Pam came over yesterday and worked with Cathy in putting this post together ..... very nice job!

Dan

Bad News

Thanks, guys, but Cathy deserves all the credit.  I just did what she showed me.  And Lance, I've already got Cathy's phone number... maybe I need yours so I can pester someone else for help!  I'm looking forward to this new challenge; it'll be fun!  (now to call Cathy for some questions I've got on all this...) Pam <I
'01 Red RT10

admin

We're going to try and make it...we'll let you know  <1

Cathy

Steven & Carol Borecki

Steven and I (Carol)are in!! Look forward to it.....It's Steven's 65th birthday.................. O> >g
Steven & Carol Borecki

RACEYELLOWRICHARD

HEY GUYS;
         The best way to work the parking / display is to roll in together around 4:15 pm Friday afternoon.  =15

So, please meet me at 4p at the Fallbrook High School parking lot on the N W corner of Mission and Winterhaven. >g

It's the first traffic signal coming in to Fallbrook about 4 miles  from Bonsall on Mission Rd.  =27

My cell # is 760 586 4996.   >r

RACEYELLOWRICHARD >v

Pam

Count Paul & Pam in!  This is a really close one for us for a change!!!  <u
Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

PCH VIPER

I miss this every year.... =16
Fridays are tough days for me.

Have a great time and someone bring a CAMERA !!!   >u
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

SteveS

I will be there in Fallbrook on the 29th. of June. Steve

ViperX

If all goes well, I'll be at Willow Springs that weekend.

Dan

HyperViper

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

Nino Valmassoi

Hey,

Please add Ruth and Nino to the list.  Can we do burnouts on Main street? <2

Bad News

We'll bring a camera and provide Lance with some Fallbrook fun.  And Nino, you can do burnouts anywhere you want!  Isn't that what's fun about a Viper?   >s
'01 Red RT10

black beauty

>3 Please add Dave & Lisa to the list... >v >v