Sunday morning breakfast in Malibu

Started by PCH VIPER, March 10, 2010, 10:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCH VIPER

The weather is looking good and it should be beautiful in Malibu, so I'm thinking we need to meet for breakfast at Coogies  on Sunday morning.

I'll be at Spaghettini's at 7:00 and will leave around 7:15 .  This should put me at Coogies around 8:30.  Breakfast at 9:00.

I'm betting that the canyons will have a ton of bikes, cars and CHP, so maybe a scenic cruise on PCH would be safer and smarter.

Vipers that are in so far:
Angel
Art
Lance
Pamela Anderson
Scott
Cuz Mike
John B.
Rob
Eric L.
Hemotox
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

NK BREKR

Doc, Mike S. and Cousin Mike have to be able to make this one  >m

AceFang

I hope to meet you at Spaghettinis at 7:15.  No umpire assignments on Sunday (yet), so I might be able to make a March rally!!
John Bennett

ViperX

Quote from: PCH VIPER on March 10, 2010, 10:37:27 AM
The weather is looking good and it should be beautiful in Malibu, so I'm thinking we need to meet for breakfast at Coogies  on Sunday morning.

I'll be at Spaghettini's at 7:00 and will leave around 7:15 .  This should put me at Coogies around 8:30.  Breakfast at 9:00.

I'm betting that the canyons will have a ton of bikes, cars and CHP, so maybe a scenic cruise on PCH would be safer and smarter.

Vipers that are in so far:
Eddie
Art
Lance
Pamela Anderson
Scott

If you guys go, please heed Lance's advice.  Cruise PCH and don't try to run too hard through the canyons; especially you guys who have not been to the track or driven your cars in a while.

Dan

SSSSE YA

Pamela Anderson >r

oh yea please include Cathy and I, but we might bring the CLS.

PCH VIPER

The CLS is an awesome car !  and we get a 5 sec head start  >v

Where is Armen?

SSSSE YA

I sent Armen an email and will call him today. I think he is planning on painting his crib this weekend. =16

Copperhead Mike

Looking forward to the gathering and cruise.  Just want to remind everyone that Sunday (March 14th) is the first day of Daylight Savings Time.  So... we'll be getting one hour less sleep. >o

See you all there,

- Cousin Mike
2005 Viper Truck - Quad Cab - Red - SOLD
2006 SRT-10 - Copperhead w/Black Stripes - SOLD
2009 ACR - Graphite/Black - SOLD
2016 Viper GTC T/A 2.0 - White/Demonic Red - SOLD

PCH VIPER

Thanks for the reminder !

I'm more happy about getting back the extra hour of daylight ! 
Gives me one more hour to PLAY !!!  >g

Super Villain

I'd like to join you all.

Are you all meeting at:

Spaghettini
3005 Old Ranch Road Parkway
Seal Beach 90740

Meet at 7am and leaving at 7:15 am?

And then cruising up to Coogies

Coogies
23755 Malibu Road
Malibu, CA 90265

Meet there about 8:30am and breakfast at 9am?

I assume you guys will be driving up to Coogies via the 405 and then cruise PCH the rest of the way?  I am trying to find the best meet point to catch up with you since I live in Torrance and you guys would be passing right by my hood.

"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

HISSSN1

I would have went did not read this until Sunday morning at 8am adjusted time  >q hope you all had a good time I going to head up the coast to Santa Barbra for lunch.
2009 ACR VENOM B
2010 ACR-X Chassis #15
2015 HELLCAT CHARGER
2017 ACR E 1 of 1 Viper Detroit Battleship Gray
2019 Hellcat Redeye

Super Villain

Yea that was a fun get together and informal mini-cruise!  Yummy breakfast.  The day was absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for pulling it together Lance and thank you for waiting for me to catch up ;)
"What is best in life?"...."To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!" - Conan

PCH VIPER

We got a free hour this morning and spending it with the Viper guys up along the beautiful Malibu Coast was definitely the optimal choice.

The weather was perfect, clear blue skies and green hillsides.

Here are some of the pics with the rest up on my site  www.kouchicentral.com

Super Villain

Thanks for the pics as always Lance!

You know I only attend these events for the pics!  >w

PCH VIPER

I wish I had video when we were at Moonshadows and your car was  bouncing off the rev limiter !!   YIKES !