BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 19th

Started by admin, March 05, 2010, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR3xV10

Now I will be bringing 2 cars so my friends can cruise with us in my second car. <m <m

NK BREKR

Quote from: hemotox on June 10, 2010, 05:07:49 PM
Arturo del Toro, we will take I-10 to the 60 to Euclid Avenue in Chino then take a right to Merrill avenue and then left to Flo's Diner.  Meet us in West LA, Santa Monica exit off the 405 at the Chevron Station.  The Rootman knows the spot

I should know by Wednesday, if I'm going on the run, if I go I'll meet you and the Root on the I-10 near the I-5.

hemotox

Arturo del Toro,

Wifey needs to grant you this day off from diaper service!@

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

Speedtactics

Scott Hirko
2016 Viper GT with TA 2.0 package and APR carbon aero package.
2014 GTS track pack with TA 1.0 carbon aero package.
www.speedtactics.com www.facebook.com/speedtactics

CurtDose

Fly'g Low will be there with 2.

Curt

ACRBruce

CAP

JR3xV10

Well once again I got screwed. I am going to be stuck working yet another weekend >o  I hope everyone has a great time and maybe I can make the next one.

PCH VIPER

Quote from: JR3xV10 on June 14, 2010, 07:26:36 PM
Well once again I got screwed. I am going to be stuck working yet another weekend >o  I hope everyone has a great time and maybe I can make the next one.

Bummers Robert..... Hopefully you guys can make it out for the next one.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

PCH VIPER

I'm going to be at Flo's at 8:00 for Biscuits and Gravy.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures

hemotox

Flyin' Hawai'ian, I am buying your biscuits and gravy!

hemotox

Anyone coming in the direction of Chino, please join us at Flo's Airpot Dinner at the Chino Airport.

7000 Merrill Avenue, Chino, Ca

We will meet at 7:30 - 8:00 AM, park the snakes together, breakfast, and then head east to the Big Bear Run starting point.

Luke

I am very much looking foward to this event! Hope to see everyone there. Luke

AceFang

I can finally make a Viper Run!!  Umpiring season is over!  Ace has been dying to play with his friends.  Me + granddaughter.  We might make it to Flo's for breakfast.  Looking forward to it!!!
John Bennett

10 BANGR

How am I suppose to fit me, Art P. and Laurie in my car. Who's Laurie anyways my wife would like to know.

^8 >w =6
Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES