BIG BEAR RUN & LUNCH - June 19th

Started by admin, March 05, 2010, 05:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Big Bear Run & Lunch

This run to Big Bear is a lot of fun and worth the trip!  We'll approach the mountain from the east and snake our way up the back way.  This makes for a better run with less traffic.  

This year we're having lunch at Evergreen International Restaurant.  The restaurant overlooks the lake, they're going to block off parking for us and the menu looks quite tasty! ^2

Our final meeting place before we head up the hill will be The Home Depot parking lot.  There is a 7-Eleven with gas here if needed plus snacks, coffee, etc...

Pick the meeting place that best suits you and your schedule.

CLICK HERE & PRINT THE CARAVAN ROUTE HOME DEPOT TO EVERGREEN RESTAURANT, BIG BEAR LAKE.

CARAVANS...

Orange County 8:45AM;  Meet at Starbucks at 9:00, depart at 9:15AM  Click here for map to Starbucks (From here we'll take the Toll Road to the Riverside stop.)

San Diego 8:30AM;  Meet at the Park and Ride at Hwy 76 just west of I-15 in Pala Mesa at 8:30AM and depart at 8:45AM Click here for map

Riverside 9:45AM;  Meet at the Chevron Gas Station off La Sierra north of the 91Fwy, depart at 10:00AM (OC caravan to join you here).  Click here for map to Chevron.

Everyone Meets Here...  The HOME DEPOT PARKING LOT OFF I-10...  CLICK HERE FOR MAP

EXIT TENNESSEE, GO NORTH, TURN RIGHT on W.LUGONIA The Home Depot is on the Right

Departure time for run up the mountain from the Home Depot is 10:30 AM

Home Depot Address: 27540 Lugonia Ave, Redlands, CA 92374

Evergreen International Restaurant:  40771 Lakeview Dr, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315

Please let us know if you plan to run with us   <2
[If you have trouble logging into our Forum, please send me an email; [email protected]]

%w %h %o '% %s    %i %n  %?

Bruce & Susanna
Craig & Dolly
Curt +1
Dan & Cathy
Dan & Mayo
Dave & Lisa
Demoe
Drew +1
Eric J
Jim & Karen
Joel & Madona
John Bennett
John Burgan
Lance K
Larry G
Luke Y
Mark A
Mike & Cheryl
Nino & Ruth
Norman G.
Ray W. +1
Rick & Joyce
Rolf S
Ron & Nora
Scott & Pat
Steve B
Tom & Shawn

black beauty

<L  Sounds like fun!  Dave & I are in =27

JR3xV10

Count us in for this run! >g  I think we will drive to Palm Springs the night before so we don't have to leave Vegas at 4am to meet up.

hemotox

For the first time in years, I should be able to make this one

2008 SRT10 Coupe Snake Skin Green with Silver Stripes, only 17 produced in 2008

10 BANGR

Demoe - 2006 SRT10 VERT BLACK / GRAPHITE METALLIC STRIPES

Pam

Questions, comments or problems?  Email [email protected]

admin

Way cool - we'll see you there!  >v

HyperViper

Ron & Nora are in  >g

Ron & Nora ..San Diego...08 Vert..Black w/ White Stripes

hemotox

After Mt Wilson, this one will be easy......  Looking forward to this one!  We should rustle the rafters and get as many vipers out for this run as possible.

>r

Anyone intersted in meeting at Flo's at the Chino airport say about 8:00 AM for breakfast before heading out to the meeting point for the Big Bear Run?  Best sausage and biscuits in the West.  Good photo shot opportunity also.  PCH VIPER, I'll cover your breakfast, but no SUVs!

hemotox

Okay, I am taking a little license here to promote the Big Bear Run

Viper X, any chance we get the outside dining?

Run Vistas are free!

AWSSSSM

Count Joyce and me in.  Since we live on the west side we'll plan on meeting up with everyone at the Riverside rendezvous.  If any west siders are interested in hooking up for the drive to Riverside please let me know.

Joyce and I are also planning on staying Saturday night at the Northwoods and driving home Sunday afternoon.  Is anyone else staying the night?

Rick & Joyce Hollis

hemotox

Quote from: AWSSSSM on May 23, 2010, 06:12:25 PM
Count Joyce and me in.  Since we live on the west side we'll plan on meeting up with everyone at the Riverside rendezvous.  If any west siders are interested in hooking up for the drive to Riverside please let me know.

Joyce and I are also planning on staying Saturday night at the Northwoods and driving home Sunday afternoon.  Is anyone else staying the night?

Rick & Joyce Hollis

Anyone intersted in meeting at Flo's at the Chino airport say about 8:00 AM for breakfast before heading out to the meeting point for the Big Bear Run?  Best sausage and biscuits in the West.  Good photo shot opportunity also.  PCH VIPER, I'll cover your breakfast, but no SUVs!

admin

Quote from: hemotox on May 23, 2010, 02:22:19 PM

Viper X, any chance we get the outside dining?

We've had outside seating in the past - the member's that didn't get to sit under an umbrella were hot and uncomfortable.  As this restaurant doesn't have umbrellas and they do have windows all around their restaurant, we've requested inside seating for the group.  =19

Nino Valmassoi

Please add  Ruth and Nino to the list. 

We are sorry we were not able to make the Mt. Wilson run, Ruth was in the hospital getting some tests.

Nino >z

PCH VIPER

Quote from: Nino Valmassoi on May 24, 2010, 05:04:59 PM
Please add  Ruth and Nino to the list. 

We are sorry we were not able to make the Mt. Wilson run, Ruth was in the hospital getting some tests.

Nino >z

Missed you guys.....I hope it's nothing serious.
www.kouchicentral.com  for more viper pictures